Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Doesn't have gallery because:
1. Is a late character and a big spoiler
2. You can only interact with her in Eternum
3. Storywise talking, a good final for Orion and a good final for her doesn't have to be the same thing. The other girls are and will be always allies, friends and will be in Orion's side. Calypso? Depends of the story and how did you treat her

She is a love interest just like the rest of them, but like Quinn in BaD is not a principal LI because story reasons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 21, 2023
Well. I know that Cari won't dissapoint us with Penny.
FTFY.

I think after that absolute demolition that was the duet of Alex on Orion we are in for a ride and we can get our hopes up that more scenes end up at that level of a festival with the animator to help polish it up. Sure the individual scenes may be fit to the LI in question a bit more, but they gon' get it. And a lot of it. Trust in the holy jackhammer of Orion.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
FTFY.

I think after that absolute demolition that was the duet of Alex on Orion we are in for a ride and we can get our hopes up that more scenes end up at that level of a festival with the animator to help polish it up. Sure the individual scenes may be fit to the LI in question a bit more, but they gon' get it. And a lot of it. Trust in the holy jackhammer of Orion.
The cast is large enough to really vary the scenes a lot. Penny likes it hard as well, but maybe with Annie and Luna there will be slower more romantic scenes.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
but maybe with Annie and Luna there will be slower more romantic scenes.
Most likely. I would at least expect it, because something like the Alex-Scene would not really fit for Luna. Especially because Lunas experience with men is nonexistent (outside of MC), while Alex most likely had experience before. (Even tho it is never stated, but if anyone gets upset, they can think in their fluffy world that every LI was a virgin (yes, including Nancy, because everything is possible in the fluffy world)).

(And well, her character is also way different. See the scene where she got a massage from MC)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
S-sorry... I'm too dumb to get this... Ehm, could you kindly explain it to me like you were talking to a toddler? Don't you worry be as simple as possible....I don't mind it...
View attachment 3276761
You were calling for a "flamer"; I gave you two. Of course the joke only works if you're familiar with Saturday Night Live from back in the days when it was still funny and you could make fun of anyone, including gay guys, and not just heterosexual white males.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You were calling for a "flamer"; I gave you two. Of course the joke only works if you're familiar with Saturday Night Live from back in the days when it was still funny and you could make fun of anyone, including gay guys, and not just heterosexual white males.
O-ooooh... I'm sorry I couldn't really get it then, sadly here in Italy the SNL wasn't a thing I just could see the sketches with John Belushi and nothing more aired in a private tv but they were episodic...
And, well, of course the abomination that was aired years later here with the same title, but believe me I would have rather enjoyed a unnecessary invasive and painful surgery instead of seeing that, so...
But thanks, I feel a little less dumb now... :giggle: (y)

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Is it true that Caribdis confirmed that Alex was a virgin? I was someone say that. I dont mind really mind it because its fitting for her character not to be but I really wanna now. Could be fun to have an aggressive one like her to be a virgin.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes