BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Is it true that Caribdis confirmed that Alex was a virgin? I was someone say that. I dont mind really mind it because its fitting for her character not to be but I really wanna now. Could be fun to have an aggressive one like her to be a virgin.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Is it true that Caribdis confirmed that Alex was a virgin? I was someone say that. I dont mind really mind it because its fitting for her character not to be but I really wanna now. Could be fun to have an aggressive one like her to be a virgin.
Well, she's been waiting for her only prince since childhood... so why not, Orion took her virginity alex-eternum.gif

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
The only 100% confirmed is Nova with the lie detector, I think. Luna, Annie, Dalia and Calypso are obviously virgins too but is not confirmed and Alex and Penny are probable to be, but again, nothing confirmed.

Reactions: Green83rry

TuxedoJay

Waifu Explorer
Game Developer
May 5, 2023
All I can say is WOW so far! This game is phenomenal. I just started playing a couple of days ago and I've had a hard time putting it away :LOL: I'm currently around the 0.3 build and it's outstanding. Everyone has pretty much said what I'm feeling but had to throw my two cents in the bucket. Dalia and Alex are my queens. I love every time they show up (y)(y)(y)

Nov 10, 2023
All I can say is WOW so far! This game is phenomenal. I just started playing a couple of days ago and I've had a hard time putting it away :LOL: I'm currently around the 0.3 build and it's outstanding. Everyone has pretty much said what I'm feeling but had to throw my two cents in the bucket. Dalia and Alex are my queens. I love every time they show up (y)(y)(y)
Glad you're enjoying it, bro.

1283-pepe-comfy-blanket.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I which went through it three times from the very beginning after the update: and became like Mc PSX_20240120_033740.jpg

Welcome and have a nice time!

Reactions: Jerk-man
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes