Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I am hard pressed to believe there is someone that can dislike Luna, i feel like most people start because of her
I mean she has been on the banner for the game for a long time now...I would think Cari has her on that for a reason... :unsure:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
New update is around the corner, about 80 percent done
77% actually...

progress_bar_v7_copy-3.png

We're due for another progress bar update this coming week though (last update was Jan. 11, and each update is 6% every 8-13 days), which will push it to 83%.

We're also due for another Sneak Peek later this month, and will probably drop this coming week or the next.

As for the update itself, if Cari manages to close this month at 89% prog then Feb release is a guarantee. If not, it could slip to early March if Cari doesn't power through the rest of Feb to get it done for a late month release.

Spartyn456

May 25, 2022
77% actually...

View attachment 3280291

We're due another progress bar update this coming week though (last update was Jan. 11, and each update is 6% every 8-13 days), which will push it to 83%.

We're also due another Sneak Peek later this month, and will probably drop this coming week or the next.

As for the update itself, if Cari manages to close this month at 89% prog then Feb release is a guarantee. If not, it could slip to early March if Cari doesn't power through the rest of Feb to get it done for a late month release.
Actually.png

I apologise for this, but how often am i gonna get to use this image

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
77% actually...

View attachment 3280291

We're due for another progress bar update this coming week though (last update was Jan. 11, and each update is 6% every 8-13 days), which will push it to 83%.

We're also due for another Sneak Peek later this month, and will probably drop this coming week or the next.

Honestly I rather have him take his time and polish it as much as he thinks he needs to, even if that might delay it for 2 weeks or so.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Honestly I rather have him take his time and polish it as much as he thinks he needs to, even if that might delay it for 2 weeks or so.
He's already pacing himself as is though. It's not as if he's in any danger of burning out unlike back in 0.5 (I think I read somewhere that he pushed himself a bit too hard on that one, which led to him reconfiguring his work sched to what it is from 0.6 onwards).

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes