Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
S-so if I defile Penny or join then leave the church...Chud will do all those horrible things to me?

Will Nova join in on the cruel, violent acts? It would be such a tragedy if she had to beat me up. A tragedy indeed. :HideThePain::BootyTime:

View attachment 3281129
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh you can bet on it, no one can defile our Goddess BFF ( and Goddess as well) nor leave the C.O.N. and then skip the punishment... Chud would be the last of your "problems"...
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: ThorinKing
Nov 10, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
S-so if I defile Penny or join then leave the church...Chud will do all those horrible things to me?

Will Nova join in on the cruel, violent acts? It would be such a tragedy if she had to beat me up. A tragedy indeed. :HideThePain::BootyTime:

View attachment 3281129
Nova only threatens to join in (because she knows you want her to) so that the cruelty can be enhanced. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Speech-bubble-top.png
We had one or two a while back. Mods were a bit swift with those before things went out of control, IIRC.

Honestly though, if Cari wanted to milk this game he would've done so at the very first chapter by just stretching out the IRL bits and then leaving the Eternum login as the cliffhanger. Maybe even add a few unnecessary free-roam activities here and there, maybe some quiz sections (/shudders) as well.

So far though, nothing that he's doing so far can be constituted as milking behavior. And if it's revealed that he is, then he ABSOLUTELY SUCKS at it. :KEK:
Speech-bubble-dorfnutter.png
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
Just taking things to an extreme for shits and giggles

Nov 10, 2023
Nova only threatens to join in (because she knows you want her to) so that the cruelty can be enhanced. ;)
MasochistThink.png
Being ignored or teased is another type of fun torture. That would be so good! bad! Oh no. :BootyTime:

I already said it in the past and i'll remarke it, I am a follower of all the girls's church, NO ONE WILL BE LEFT BEHIND...

Ok.. maybe Gertrude can stay with her dear Pitrik but that's all!!!

:Kappa:
Even Ogre Nan? Respect, man, respect.

5501-peepo-salute.png

• Haha
Reactions: ThorinKing

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
View attachment 3281836
Playing on a Superhero server in Eternum would be fun as heck.

And seeing all the girls in tight spandex outfits would be great thanks :BootyTime:
X-ray vision is a superpower, so maybe that is where the x-ray specs are supposed to be used. Go as Clark Kent so that the glasses don't look out of place...:unsure:

Still have a save with them...

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes