1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Dylan741

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Props to An known for creating a masterpiece.
Why you didn't just pm him instead? That's pure evil, no one ever deserves to see that monstrosity ever again. C'mon man. I can cope with a lot of things, even with things that I don't like, but this post of yours created a level of distrust and a hope of social distance from my keyboard that wasn't ever achieved before.

I expected this kind of evil act towards humanity from Dorfnutter, not from you kind sir.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
On a side note, while going through Eternum withdrawals, I'm playing Pale Carnations, starting Oppai Odyssey, and working on looking into The Inn.

If ya'll see me in MBIML, or Sicae, go easy. I'm drunk off this Caveman juice and finding other games to fill the time.

Also, I can't believe Ripples got OIALT references among others. The games have been getting better just like Eternum getting better story.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
On a side note, while going through Eternum withdrawals, I'm playing Pale Carnations, starting Oppai Odyssey, and working on looking into The Inn.

If ya'll see me in MBIML, or Sicae, go easy. I'm drunk off this Caveman juice and finding other games to fill the time.

Also, I can't believe Ripples got OIALT references among others. The games have been getting better just like Eternum getting better story.
Both devs of Ripples and Eternum get along pretty well. I mean, masterminds do think alike I guess.

Pale Carnations for some reason never appealed to me. I dunno, there is a click I need to enjoy the game. The quality of the product is noticeable though, so I understand why people like it. Maybe in the future I give it another chance, who knows, I just played for some time and maybe the later updates are better. In Oailt the quality increase is extremely noticeable on each release, so the same may happen on PC, who knows.

I also surprisingly find the girls in Oailt, Ripples and Eternum more attractive than PC for some reason. But that may be a personal taste, since I also go along with the personalities a lot.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Why you didn't just pm him instead? That's pure evil, no one ever deserves to see that monstrosity ever again. C'mon man. I can cope with a lot of things, even with things that I don't like, but this post of yours created a level of distrust and a hope of social distance from my keyboard that wasn't ever achieved before.

I expected this kind of evil act towards humanity from Dorfnutter, not from you kind sir.
/has repeatedly shown in his recent posts that he is a Lalatina-tier degenerate who appreciates (and possibly gets off at) cursed images posted in this thread

/is still somehow expected to show a higher level of humanity than me

Screenshot_20240121_105749_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Last edited:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
We had one or two a while back. Mods were a bit swift with those before things went out of control, IIRC.

Honestly though, if Cari wanted to milk this game he would've done so at the very first chapter by just stretching out the IRL bits and then leaving the Eternum login as the cliffhanger. Maybe even add a few unnecessary free-roam activities here and there, maybe some quiz sections (/shudders) as well.

So far though, nothing that he's doing so far can be constituted as milking behavior. And if it's revealed that he is, then he ABSOLUTELY SUCKS at it. :KEK:
Oh that description make me think of a famous game ... Be a Dork , be a Milk , be a Milf.... Can't remenber the name...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Both devs of Ripples and Eternum get along pretty well. I mean, masterminds do think alike I guess.

Pale Carnations for some reason never appealed to me. I dunno, there is a click I need to enjoy the game. The quality of the product is noticeable though, so I understand why people like it. Maybe in the future I give it another chance, who knows, I just played for some time and maybe the later updates are better. In Oailt the quality increase is extremely noticeable on each release, so the same may happen on PC, who knows.

I also surprisingly find the girls in Oailt, Ripples and Eternum more attractive than PC for some reason. But that may be a personal taste, since I also go along with the personalities a lot.
I find that each has their gems. For Eternum, the characters are given a niche and run in that niche until a strong character shift is initiated by the MC.

Eternum tells the tale of a close to cosmic level events. PC is telling about a cathouse. Very local and very personal. Still worth it.

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
We had one or two a while back. Mods were a bit swift with those before things went out of control, IIRC.

Honestly though, if Cari wanted to milk this game he would've done so at the very first chapter by just stretching out the IRL bits and then leaving the Eternum login as the cliffhanger. Maybe even add a few unnecessary free-roam activities here and there, maybe some quiz sections (/shudders) as well.

So far though, nothing that he's doing so far can be constituted as milking behavior. And if it's revealed that he is, then he ABSOLUTELY SUCKS at it. :KEK:
Development is definitely slower. However I think it has more to do with the quality and increasing scope of the game as opposed to less work. Development work was a lot faster when he was working on Once in a Lifetime and the first few updates of the game. But all of that was also less complex than the recent updates. The game has been increasing in quality each update and that means more time is being spent on each update.

I remember last update the progress seemed to stall towards the end and I think it was because of the Alex scene which has some of the best animations in any AVN so far. I think we will get a bunch of scenes with similar quality in this update which may be why it is taking long (and I am assuming he took time off in december).

Of course some people dont care about the increase in quality and were happy with the way things were in the past. That's totally reasonable Once in a Lifetime was a lot simpler but it is a great game. In some ways I like it even more than Eternum. But if they have a problem with the way development is right now, they can simply not support the dev if they dont think the increased dev time because of the new animations/higher production quality is worth their money.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes