Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Annie has been penetrated more than enough.

Also, Annie/Luna threesome would be awesome. As with Annie/Dal threesome. Or Annie/Dal/Nancy foursome
I can see a Nancy/Annie and Dalia/Annie threesome cause it was teased for a long time but I don't know about Luna/Annie.
For now, the only one I can see doing a threesome with Luna is Penny (though a Luna/Annie pair will be quite the sight)

Also, Annie hasn't been penetrated :WaitWhat:, it will probably happen in 0.8

Last edited:

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
I can see a Nancy/Annie and Dalia/Annie threesome cause it was teased for a long time but I don't know about Luna/Annie.
For now, the only one I can see doing a threesome with Luna is Penny (though a Luna/Annie pair will be quite the sight)

Also, Annie hasn't been penetrated :WaitWhat:, it will probably happen in 0.8
Once the threesome starts Annie's shackles will finally be removed. The whole Carter house will be her hunting zone, even without Orion

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Do you know who have too much scenes?

View attachment 3276327
... And they say every girl is equal. :HideThePain:
You remember me this scene
Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 10-06-38 samuel l jackson django meme - Búsqueda de Google.png
- Look, master, that one's got a horse.
- And you want a horse, Stephen?
- Why do I want a horse? What I want is for him not to have.

You motherfucker should start asking for more Luna scenes, not less Nova's one. Or else:
ezgif-2-7d998befeb.gif

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Somebody shared a drawing of Gertrude here in the thread, might as well share this one I've found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Our boy Chang will probably pass out if he saw her dressed like this. :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:
gonna be real with yall, I kinda see what Chang sees now.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes