Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Implying that people in Eternum wouldn't be able to access Earth_01 by the end of the game, that would depend on the choosen one :unsure:
That's assuming that Eternum is a prison of sorts where the dead are being caged deliberately and not, say, a .

A plane of existence that, as of now, is locked in some sort of stasis where the dead cannot move on as the gate to the afterlife is closed...all because a certain someone refuses to die.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That's assuming that Eternum is a prison of sorts where the dead are being caged deliberately and not, say, a .

A plane of existence that, as of now, is locked in some sort of stasis where the dead cannot move on as the gate to the afterlife is closed...all because a certain someone refuses to die.
Maybe Eternum is a Nexus between different dimensions and people that die only switch the dimension? But someone is now trapping them in the Nexus to use them as essentially slaves/NPCs. :unsure:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Maybe Eternum is a Nexus between different dimensions and people that die only switch the dimension? But someone is now trapping them in the Nexus to use them as essentially slaves/NPCs. :unsure:
Eternum being another name for the Astral Plane (or the Caribdiverse version of it) doesn't refute the Nexus idea considering that some texts (and even D&D lore) mention it is a pathway to other planes or realms (which suspiciously sounds like servers or the "heavens" that Luna's grandaunt mentioned to Luna's grandmother). So in a way, the Astral Plane IS a Nexus of sorts.

As for the dead, well, part of the theory is that they can't really move on because the door to the afterlife is closed thanks to someone likely not wanting to pass on into the great beyond. Said someone is now using the dead to help with the gem hunt, which is likely what keeps the door closed and a certain someone chained to her place (or maybe her being chained IS what's keeping the door closed...well, assuming that she is indeed Anima or an incarnation of her that might as well be the case)

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Thats the thing when you have 7 LIs. This is basically the number which is still ok, but if it turns into more, it just leads to some LIs not getting enough action. Especially when they are unpopular (which is the case for Penny, at least according to the votes on the screenshot which was going around a few days ago).

And IMO, Penny is currently the weakest. She does not have much what makes her stand-out compared to others, other than being pretty with big boobs. But again, she did not have much content lately, so no wonder she comes off a bit bland.
This is the reason I kinda dislike the poll and when people refer to it; it's soooo easy to draw bad conclusions from it.

The truth is that Caribdis has created 7 LI's who are all liked by nearly everyone, which is a rare feat in this business. I would bet that if you made a poll on any of the LI's with the simple question "Do you like character X, yes or no?", or alternatively "Are you happy with the inclusion of character X in the story, yes or no?", every girl would have 85%+ answers yes. Claiming that any of the LI's is unpopular is wild.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
This is the reason I kinda dislike the poll and when people refer to it; it's soooo easy to draw bad conclusions from it.

The truth is that Caribdis has created 7 LI's who are all liked by nearly everyone, which is a rare feat in this business. I would bet that if you made a poll on any of the LI's with the simple question "Do you like character X, yes or no?", or alternatively "Are you happy with the inclusion of character X in the story, yes or no?", every girl would have 85%+ answers yes. Claiming that any of the LI's is unpopular is wild.
I dont claim it. It is my opinion. Thats why I said "IMO" (in my opinion). Because Penny is currently the least developed character, she does not really have anything going for her except for being a somewhat popular model and having big boobs. The other LIs are currently more fleshed out, even if some of them did not really have much content. (E.g. Lunas character is more unique than Pennys, even if Luna also did not have that much content yet)

Obviously, on their own, every LI is good. They are likeable characters. But if you compare them, you will see the difference. And this is why some people have a favorite and others have a different favorite.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I dont claim it. It is my opinion. Thats why I said "IMO" (in my opinion). Because Penny is currently the least developed character, she does not really have anything going for her except for being a somewhat popular model and having big boobs. The other LIs are currently more fleshed out, even if some of them did not really have much content. (E.g. Lunas character is more unique than Pennys, even if Luna also did not have that much content yet)

Obviously, on their own, every LI is good. They are likeable characters. But if you compare them, you will see the difference. And this is why some people have a favorite and others have a different favorite.
You're right... But when anyone see Penny the first time, nobody would say that she's underdeveloped... :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes