Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
... I just thought about this, while that entire first game was hilarity, how was she good enough to shoot a rocket right to the other group in the next scene? Was it that she's that good or Dione really doing auto aim?
She has 20/20 eyesight with her left eye, she spotted them, then calculated distance/wind/ added the variables, shooted and nuked them, simply as that, she's almost the perfect sniper ( considering she missed once, sadly).:(:LOL:

If you remember the speech in Ogygia the rumors about Dione not missing the targets weren't true, it's her that's so good. :)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
... I just thought about this, while that entire first game was hilarity, how was she good enough to shoot a rocket right to the other group in the next scene? Was it that she's that good or Dione really doing auto aim?
Isn't the joke technically that she pretty much doesn't drink anything and just feels like she can't drink anymore? :HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, I may be a member of the C.O.N. yes, but this doesn't mean I don't love all the other girls ( and Alex is definitely worth to be worshipped). ;) (y)
In Eternum, as in “Once in a Lifetime,” I like all the girls, in such games it’s difficult to decide who is better or which girl is more suitable for a particular path, so each one looks beautiful in its own way. but no matter how it looks, I like Alex better, maybe there is something about her that attracts interest, and I also like Penny))) :)

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes