Nov 10, 2023
In which one of the existing LIs would you cut from the game exactly?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm. Pitchforks.....beatings. >///<

3878_darkness_lewdest.gif

I'd get rid of Penny or Dalia. Would've said Nova (for the abuse that would ensue) but the game would feel empty without her. :D

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Yeah...no...I mean we had discussions about reducing the number of LIs and 7 1/2 is about the maximum that makes sense and yes, right now we have an update rhythm in which the LIs skip every other update pretty much to have enough room for lengthy sequences with half of them, but even if you would reduce the number it would still make more sense to focus on the remaining than to waste time with a secondary character.

In which one of the existing LIs would you cut from the game exactly?

To be perfectly honest i could def live without Dalia.. it just doesnt click with her for me..
oh boi, i said it, prepare a tombstone for me please. i dont wanna get thrown into a random river just to get eaten by the fishies...
on the other hand the dynamic with her sister is always fun to watch.. mhh..

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Who knows if she'll appear again in the story, but these two other ladies were beginning to see red:
:giggle::giggle:
Orion is me when I found myself among my past, ex-girlfriend and current girlfriend! :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hmm. Pitchforks.....beatings. >///<

View attachment 3340959

I'd get rid of Penny or Dalia. Would've said Nova (for the abuse that would ensue) but the game would feel empty without her. :D
To be perfectly honest i could def live without Dalia.. it just doesnt click with her for me..
oh boi, i said it, prepare a tombstone for me please. i dont wanna get thrown into a random river just to get eaten by the fishies...
on the other hand the dynamic with her sister is always fun to watch.. mhh..

I don't know...considering Dalia has no dedicated following here, that feels a bit like a low hanging fruit. :Kappa:

But it also underlines my previous point that I think Dalia is probably the least popular of the LIs. :whistle:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't know...considering Dalia has no dedicated following here, that feels a bit like a low hanging fruit. :Kappa:

But it also underlines my previous point that I think Dalia is probably the least popular of the LIs. :whistle:
Perhaps due to the lack of hot scenes? or let’s say her development with Mc developed faster than it seems, although I agree with you that Dalia really has few fans...

Although... I think I know why Dalia has few fans, fans also confuse Dalia with Mc, just like Gertrude does... :WeSmart:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Perhaps due to the lack of hot scenes? or let’s say her development with Mc developed faster than it seems, although I agree with you that Dalia really has few fans...

Although... I think I know why Dalia has few fans, fans also confuse Dalia with Mc, just like Gertrude does... :WeSmart:
My theory is, that she simply isn't that interesting. Like she has no interesting plot points, no interesting conflict, no really cool scenes. She is only the 2nd best girl at sports in the city...like...who is supposed to care about that? (I know, some do but clearly not as many)

It's me. Sporty woman, a little cocky and adventurous, big butt, amazing muscles and no gag reflex? The perfect woman pour moi. That's why is my number one.
WHAT? Does the CON know about that? :eek:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
It's me. Sporty woman, a little cocky and adventurous, big butt, amazing muscles and no gag reflex? The perfect woman pour moi. That's why is my number one.
I'm subscribing to this fanbase as well.
Battle-loving, kicking ass, a beast in the gym, cute and mellow in the intimacy, the worst of luck in everyday life ?
No gag reflex and a sarcastic sense of humor ?

Edit : also, full of complexes and a severe and unwarranted lack of self esteem ? Makes her even more relatable and cute.

Let me say : "Enchanté, mademoiselle"

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
No matter how few fans Dalia has, we must first remember how angry she was at times with Mc and what they went through together, from Penny's dream, we saw how Dalia was attached to Orion, little kids with many dreams that they planned when they grew up, and I think that’s why Dalia was offended by Orion, but still, despite all the anger, she still helped him and also trained him for new tricks in the Eternum server. ;)

Just sporty sexy, not everyone likes them, but I like them!
:love:

DProtag

Dec 23, 2022
Not sure if I'm missing something but none of the win links lead to version 0.6.2. The files are all called 0.6.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Not sure if I'm missing something but none of the win links lead to version 0.6.2. The files are all called 0.6.
They never have been renamed but it still is the 0.6.2 version. It doesn't add much anyway, it is mainly typo correction and like one render you might see under very certain circumstances.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes