Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
The artwork in this game looks amazing. Like, FORGET how attractive the girls are, just look at the lighting! Caribdis is an artist with... what is this, Honey Select? DAYYUM.
He's using Honey Select 2 which he clearly mastered, the man's very talented and made this AVN with a great mix of Story/Lewds/Sounds Effects/Character Design/Humor :) and cliffhangers, f*king cliffhangers :HideThePain:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
You knew this was coming. You knew. Chud knew. Nova knew.

"We already have Annie"

Speaking of height, I kinda wish Calypso was an Amazon. Like Veronica from PC. Now that's a real muscle woman. :BootyTime:
oh god no please. its already hard enough to play PI with that amazon of a girl... also for muscle fetish ppl we already got Dalia. she should be enough for all muscleheadlovers.. + rare michaela star scenes..

calypso being an royal elf princess is already a perfect setting... slender.. sexy.. with an attitude.. gosh, dont change her please

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It's seems to me the Star of the episode will be the Ekabar part, and at the end may the pirate server, I guess we have to wait until the final sneak peeks, to get a confirmation if Caribdis give us hints about it.

I would not be entirely surprised if the pirate server end with a cliffhanger, and we continue in the next episode, just like we did with the "Calypso server" event.
That's my theory as well. We haven't seen anything about it so far. Sure, Cari might just select the Sneaks accordingly, but for the big event it seems to come rather late in 0.7, so maybe they will just about to get their hands on the gem and then something happens and cut to the end of the Update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, now I'm actually curious about how much of that will end up in the update. :illuminati::KEK:

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Nov 10, 2023
That's my theory as well. We haven't seen anything about it so far. Sure, Cari might just select the Sneaks accordingly, but for the big event it seems to come rather late in 0.7, so maybe they will just about to get their hands on the gem and then something happens and cut to the end of the Update.
Did you start chopping down those 1000+ episodes of One Piece? You know, in case Carib puts in references next update? :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes