Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
is there a possibility that the guy from the prophecy that defeated the king in Calypso backstory is the MC?
We don't know. We're still missing some pieces of the puzzle at this point. For all we know Caly's backstory is either incomplete or fabricated given that her prison's design was similar to the NPC reprogramming devices that Linus introduced back at the Ulysses party (and is now being distributed in Eternum's black market). So not sure if we should take everything she says at face value.

Reactions: Ungawa

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for letting us know. very important information! now go on playing, shoo-shoo, I give you permission to date Micaela, until Chang catches you ;)
Chang the Meister will turn into Chang the Madman if he sees that player trying to get fresh with his "angel".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Did you start chopping down those 1000+ episodes of One Piece? You know, in case Carib puts in references next update? :Kappa:
Nope, I pretty much don't watch any "television" (or streaming) show anymore. The last show I watched was Edgerunner and even that was a massive exception just because I was so engrossed in Cyberpunk 2.1. :HideThePain:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

It's saturday, I have an amazing day, I'm happy. You don't like Nova? Okay, be happy, I love her for you. I'm good. I'm good.
At least that user said only he didn't liked her, but if he had slandered her, the reaction would've been a lot more different:

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
that's true. that scene in the gym is spectacular. :PogChamp:
View attachment 3344090
It was a nice place for Dalia (and her arse) to shine, but sadly she lost the gym tournament in all the categories to Michaela (and the opportunity where she could've won a medal it was lost due to an illegal move from her part), and having lost yet again that really crushed her emotionally. At least Brock shared the same pain as she did albeit physically speaking, after eating that flying knuckle sandwich. :giggle::devilish:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Just finished another playthrough, really don’t understand the Nova hype. Very clearly bottom 3 girl…
Not sure, it will help a lot...

View attachment 3343619
At least that user said only he didn't liked her, but if he had slandered her, the reaction would've been a lot more different:
NovaVult.jpg

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes