ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You are not the only one who noticed this, I also noticed two different personalities, the real one who is afraid to act directly on love and desire and the hidden personality who came out and is not afraid to make her decision, looking at the double we can notice her secret lust and insolence! speaking about the old one of her words, we noticed that she is a reserved girl who didn’t even notice Penny at school, imagine if she fully expressed herself? :devilish:

and all this is her personality, just by the appearance of Orion, she revealed herself, it will be hot to watch further their interaction )))
I stand correct a bit, may be a " two different personalities" is not really an accurate description. it is more like two side of the same coin. if you seen the legend of the seeker tv show, it is very fimilar to when kahlan amnell get sperated to two diferent person, they where both the Real Kahlan , but each represented a diferent side of her, diferent qualities. Same thing happend with Nova ;), she truly the Best girl, (y) :coffee:

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Does anyone have any information about the next update?
Current progress bar posted around the end of January:

progress_bar.png

Cari mentioned in the latest sneak peek post that he will be posting one more sneak peek around the end of February or first week of March. The update is usually posted around the week following the last sneak, so...

...expect it to pop either on the first week or 2nd week of March, depending on when the last sneak gets posted AND if the Demon Lord beta leaks early in this site.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Current progress bar posted around the end of January:

View attachment 3350380

Cari mentioned in the latest sneak peek post that he will be posting one more sneak peek around the end of February or first week of March. The update is usually posted around the week following the last sneak, so...

...expect it to pop either on the first week or 2nd week of March, depending on when the last sneak gets posted AND if the Demon Lord beta leaks early in this site.
For a split second I saw that picture and thought it was a new one and that Cari hadn't made any progress for some reason. :WutFace:

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I suppose that's what Eternum withdrawal syndrome does when the waiting becomes unbearable (just hang in there partner).
Hm, yes. And in extreme cases it transforms into what some refer to as Eternum Derangement Syndrome, where symptoms become most severe (like having an uncontrollable urge to create cursed images of Eternum characters, for one).

Obviously the best cure would be playing the latest update, but I suppose replaying the game from the beginning is also a good option. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hm, yes. And in extreme cases it transforms into what some refer to as Eternum Derangement Syndrome, where symptoms become most severe (like having an uncontrollable urge to create cursed images of Eternum characters, for one).

Obviously the best cure would be playing the latest update, but I suppose replaying the game from the beginning is also a good option. :HideThePain:
You people are so lucky that I'm utterly uncreative and can't even use Paint for shit, let alone make something that could do any form of real damage. :HideThePain:

Considering it might very well still be over a month and I won't exactly have tons of time by then... :cautious:

Reactions: rudy007

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
I just downloaded this and did a playthrough. I am immensely enjoying this game and it's the first game I've played where I actually like all of the protagonists. Unfortunately, I inadvertently dropped Dahlia because I started the game as a blind playthrough and it wasn't until I noticed that I dropped her path that I read the walkthrough and realized that it's necessary to stack up points early to get access to her private server to continue with her.

Reactions: Takkatakka

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I just downloaded this and did a playthrough. I am immensely enjoying this game and it's the first game I've played where I actually like all of the protagonists. Unfortunately, I inadvertently dropped Dahlia because I started the game as a blind playthrough and it wasn't until I noticed that I dropped her path that I read the walkthrough and realized that it's necessary to stack up points early to get access to her private server to continue with her.

Anyway, hope you're enjoying the game, just be careful to not mess up with the favorite girl's churches out here. They have eyes everywhere. :illuminati:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, next update shouldn't take that long, so be around if you want.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
screenshot1809.png
Poor bastard you...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If I found out I missed one of the LIs, I'd have to...

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018

Anyway, hope you're enjoying the game, just be careful to not mess up with the favorite girl's churches out here. They have eyes everywhere. :illuminati:

Also, next update shouldn't take that long, so be around if you want.
If I found out I missed one of the LIs, I'd have to...
LOL. I just went back and fixed it while heavily using skip. The two additional scenes were fun and meeting Eva again was hilarious. But, honestly, I don't have anything bad to say about any of the LIs.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes