Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Annie: She can't stand horror movies and gets scared easily.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think all those thoughts about blood and bodies went away the moment Orion came in to save her like some survival horror game/movie protag having his "big damn action hero" moment.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I'm just so happy Caribdis gave us the option to disable pregnancy, it's not my thing. I like it when games let you disable certain fetishes
It's commendable, certainly. But I wish we also had an option to get back on a girl's path.

Dalia's is closed for me in my recent playthough even though I went to her private server. It was an endearing scene (no lewdness though). At least with Luna the game told me what I did wrong (sent her to that haunted house iso going myself). No such luck here.

Sucks when a game requires a walkthrough, especially one where you really want to immerse yourself in the world and story.

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
It's commendable, certainly. But I wish we also had an option to get back on a girl's path.

Dalia's is closed for me in my recent playthough even though I went to her private server. It was an endearing scene (no lewdness though). At least with Luna the game told me what I did wrong (sent her to that haunted house iso going myself). No such luck here.

Sucks when a game requires a walkthrough, especially one where you really want to immerse yourself in the world and story.
So did you not punch the jackass at the gym or did you not make the bet with Dalia? And anyway, all the interesting games here require a guide to maintain all of the LIs. It's not a big deal. You did better with Dalia than I did without the guide.

Reactions: alex13_zen

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
So did you not punch the jackass at the gym or did you not make the bet with Dalia? And anyway, all the interesting games here require a guide to maintain all of the LIs. It's not a big deal. You did better with Dalia than I did without the guide.
I didn't punch him, I thought about how Thanatos spared me and Dalia so it seemed fitting to be merciful.
A bit later in the park bench scene with Alex, Dalia thinks something like "the guy I liked wasn't into me". That's so far from the truth!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I didn't punch him, I thought about how Thanatos spared me and Dalia so it seemed fitting to be merciful.
A bit later in the park bench scene with Alex, Dalia thinks something like "the guy I liked wasn't into me". That's so far from the truth!
Always punch the cunt. Assert dominance. Guy deserves it anyways.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
some things we can expect with every new chapter:

- Jerry dying somehow.
- some nice lewds.
- a jumpscare
- meeting Chop-Chop (still sad he didin't appear in 0.6)
- a lot of flirting.
- any of the remaining girls who still haven't done so, realizing they got a crush on Orion.
- a super fucking hot sex scene near the end.
- Chang being the best bro ever.
- Orion somehow helping Chang with Micaela.
- a cliffhanger in the end...

you guys keep going....

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Anyone mind link me to the Latest compressed version? Scrolling almost 1000 comment kinda too much
Here, it's on Page 925
Note: The search function is always been fucked, it felt like it was programed by Zoro for some reason, it always leads you to f*cking nowhere :WutFace:
(To me I always had to bookmark or either know where the page is to find links of the compressed ver):HideThePain:

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
some things we can expect with every new chapter:

- Jerry dying somehow.
It makes you wonder how he got to Lvl 37 in the first place. All of the characters who have mentioned their level have made it seem like the old WoW days where the cap was 50 and just getting to 30 was a serious grind.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It makes you wonder how he got to Lvl 37 in the first place. All of the characters who have mentioned their level have made it seem like the old WoW days where the cap was 50 and just getting to 30 was a serious grind.
Jerry probably fought in all the servers, reaching levels, thinking about the future with Dalia.... Power of love :WeSmart: :ROFLMAO:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Prolly a no-life grinder until he met Dalia and started simping like hell instead of continuing the grind.

And then he met Orion and the rest is just history. :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes