Feb 6, 2018
So um how is development going? I played the first 3 hours and really liked it so I'm cautiously looking forward to investing more time in this, I really hope it doesn't randomly stop updating

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So um how is development going? I played the first 3 hours and really liked it so I'm cautiously looking forward to investing more time in this, I really hope it doesn't randomly stop updating
I highly doubt it will randomly stop updating, the Dev already has a completed Game

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
At game-start, we're asked if we want pregnancy content. I've completed the game and don't remember seeing an option to do that with any girl, did I miss anything?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
At game-start, we're asked if we want pregnancy content. I've completed the game and don't remember seeing an option to do that with any girl, did I miss anything?
Do what? Get her pregnant?

So far there is no pregnancy content in the game yet, that will most likely only happen towards the end of the game (as in when the development is finished).

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The game is not finished and there only have been two penetration-scenes with LIs so far. And without Penetration, women dont get pregnant.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I got my hopes up since the game is pretty big already, and a lot of it takes place in Eternum where mostly anything can happen.
If someone might be pregnant or might not then it almost always happens at the end of these games to cut down on the number of renders the dev needs to make. Which gets out of hand pretty quickly - a scene with 2 possibly pregnant or not women needs 4 versions - this one, that one, both, neither. The more of the game this is true for the higher the total number of renders needed. So pregnancies usually only occur near the end.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
If someone might be pregnant or might not then it almost always happens at the end of these games to cut down on the number of renders the dev needs to make. Which gets out of hand pretty quickly - a scene with 2 possibly pregnant or not women needs 4 versions - this one, that one, both, neither. The more of the game this is true for the higher the total number of renders needed. So pregnancies usually only occur near the end.
Yeah just imagine if all 7, or 8 if you count Calypso in, were pregnant and all of them were visible in one scene :oops:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Especially because Eternum has a few timeskips, which would need several stages of pregnancy.

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
I got my hopes up since the game is pretty big already, and a lot of it takes place in Eternum where mostly anything can happen.
The MC just dumped a gallon of cum into Alex at the very end of Chapter 7. Given her story arc, I think it's possible she will get pregnant, but let's sit back and let the dev release a few chapters first, yeah?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PeterSBigD

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The MC just dumped a gallon of cum into Alex at the very end of Chapter 7. Given her story arc, I think it's possible she will get pregnant, but let's sit back and let the dev release a few chapters first, yeah?
And then at the end Orion finds out that he's going to be a daddy? I think all the girls will be shocked, because no one expects that Orion had a hot fuck with the daring Alex :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Hope so my friend, hope so....

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I'm just so happy Caribdis gave us the option to disable pregnancy, it's not my thing. I like it when games let you disable certain fetishes

Reactions: Leo-67
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes