Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
They never have been renamed but it still is the 0.6.2 version. It doesn't add much anyway, it is mainly typo correction and like one render you might see under very certain circumstances.
Can you tell me what this render is? (In Spoiler-Tag)

I assume it is related to a bad choice in the most recent Update?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
He escaped cause she tend to eat people she likes :censored:
In the case of her ex, it's more likely that she'll chew him up and spit him out if she caught him fleeing in the act. Deservedly so, I might add. :giggle::devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ellyx

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I don't wanna be that guy but Annie looks way better with short hair.

Am I alone?
NO!

Actually, Imho, Anne's main selling point is cute, and her short hair really emphasize that. Not saying long hair version isn't good, but uh... it's just all of a sudden we got another character really akin to Nancy...
I'm typically a fan of longer hair, and you can do "cute" with long hair as well - just depends on the styling (pony tail, braids), then do sexy and seductive with different styling . I find it more difficult to pull off the sexy/seductive thing with really short hair.

And, in addition to reacting to Orion's comment, Annie is also trying to keep PacNan from eating her - if PacNan can see more of herself in Annie, she might spare her. ;)
Guess Annie is her next croissant. :Kappa:
Apparently she is very light with buttery skin. :unsure:

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
There's seven LI's, or eight if you add Calypso, which I agree is a lot. The character you are talking about (Eva) is just a recurring side character and is almost certainly not gonna get her own scene again, don't worry.
How about an "Eva/Maat" three-way when Maat ends up going into a new business with Eva? Maybe a joint venture with Chop-Chop. :unsure:

Could be a fun little side adventure.:LOL:
Yeah...no...I mean we had discussions about reducing the number of LIs and 7 1/2 is about the maximum that makes sense
7 1/2?

Wait...are we getting a midget or dwarf?!
Nova_Chud-NoAnnieHate.jpg

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Speaking of update and putting memes aside, at least it's pretty much confirmed the next update will be pirate related correct?

Reactions: Ungawa

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Likely be the star of the show, yes. There's also Ion, Ekabar, and a bunch of slice of life related stuff though, so it's not ALL pirated related.
It's seems to me the Star of the episode will be the Ekabar part, and at the end may the pirate server, I guess we have to wait until the final sneak peeks, to get a confirmation if Caribdis give us hints about it.

I would not be entirely surprised if the pirate server end with a cliffhanger, and we continue in the next episode, just like we did with the "Calypso server" event. :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't say otherwise;), my original comment was that the bulk of the episode seems to be it might be Ekebar, on the other hand, there is still a lots of Render left to creat, like around 400-500 so that also could be all related to the pirate event too;)
As of writing this post, we're sitting at 940 renders already done, all of them with their corresponding scripts, dialogues and fully functional code! (As you know, I do them all at the same time).

So... YES! You can expect another pretty big update! There's still a lot of work to be done, so we'll probably end up with over 1300-1400 renders.
anyway, which girl you think would suit for an outfit like this ?:unsure:
Screenshot_20240210_121832_Patreon.jpg

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I didn't say otherwise;), my original comment was that the bulk of the episode seems to be it might be Ekebar, on the other hand, there is still a lots of Render left to creat, like around 400-500 so that also could be all related to the pirate event too;)

anyway, which girl you think would suit for an outfit like this ?:unsure:
View attachment 3342150
Nancy, Calypso, Penelope

But definitely Nancy

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes