w123t4

May 26, 2019
I have a feeling that she is a top Eternum player and that she will have great influence on MC's progress.
Or even more twist, play with mc by wearing something else, but wearing the armor as Thanatos when she is alone, no one identify her by wearing the armor and mask.

Reactions: txtBild

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
How often were the updates for Once in a Lifetime? Just trying to gauge how often this game might be updating.
About every 3-4 months but when v0.10 released for Once in a Lifetime, the dev said that he plans on doing an epilogue update for it after the first update for Eternum which means we might have to wait 6+ months until the next update for this unless his plans for a OIAL epilogue changed

Reactions: Alexa Bliss

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Or even more twist, play with mc by wearing something else, but wearing the armor as Thanatos when she is alone, no one identify her by wearing the armor and mask.
Thanatos is very tall and you can't alter too much your body aspect in Eternum.

I had a feeling that the brothel girl was Luna, but she removes her mask so she very likely is not, otherwise Orion would have recognized her. I wonder if we get to interact with her in the real world or if she is the sidefuck of a sidefuck and we never see her again (unless there will be more brothel scenes).

I think sidefucks where the big absent in Once in a Lifetime. I believe Caribdis is going to add more content to it in the future. I hope there will be a sex scene with the weird village catgirl, which is sexy as fuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I wonder if we get to interact with her in the real world or if she is the sidefuck or a sidefuck and we never see her again (unless there will be more brothel scenes).
In the gallery can eva be found under the category "sidegirls"

Reactions: Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
In the gallery can eva be found under the category "sidegirls"
Thanks for the info, i haven't decompressed the pictures file. She might get popular thought and Caribdis could decide to add more content for her. The cool part of ongoing project is that players' feedbacks get in while the developement is still way ongoing.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Thanatos is very tall and you can't alter too much your body aspect in Eternum.

I had a feeling that the brothel girl was Luna, but she removes her mask so she very likely is not, otherwise Orion would have recognized her. I wonder if we get to interact with her in the real world or if she is the sidefuck of a sidefuck and we never see her again (unless there will be more brothel scenes).

I think sidefucks where the big absent in Once in a Lifetime. I believe Caribdis is going to add more content to it in the future. I hope there will be a sex scene with the weird village catgirl, which is sexy as fuck.
Judging from the full cover armor that none skin have shown, she can wear a XXXL armor to fake her body type. Besides, there are also magic in-game which can mislead people or make an unfit armor move as fit size.
The twist always make the story unexpected and the unexpected make the story more interesting.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
First impressions are important and safe to say the first release blew many fans expectations, I recently finished OiaL and came out amazed despite my distaste for Honey select I got lost into his story which is a great indication for his talent as a writer, but alas with all boons comes a bane, and Caribdis has from what I garner in his previous game was his inability to handle many character developments(Love interest to be more specific) + story pacing and so I hope this can be rectified in his new game. In simple terms think of him cooking a pizza with some slices being gradually under cooked to the previous slices and so on but still edible.

Payment options from his side are amazingly done and not limited to Paetron which makes me appreciate him in understanding his fanbase, which makes him the second developer I have to support due to his work and his amiability. Looking forward to this new journey in Eterum even if I do miss the SoA and the cast in OiaL.

Reactions: Caribdis

Falconx69

Nov 18, 2018
Wow 40+ 5 star reviews already. You are killing it Caribdis! I only tried out Once in a Lifetime when it was close to done so it will be good to be able to keep track of this as it gets updated.

• Red Heart

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wow, a really great start to the game Caribdis !!

Favorite girl is definitely Luna, followed by Alex (really like those 2 girls' personalities out of everyone).

So far we've only had Annie and Dalia join the MC in the Eternum (with Luna's turn coming very soon), but I'm really looking forward to the time that everyone spends time together with MC in the Eternum servers.

Lots of twists and turns, with the conspiracies.....
It's gonna be one hell of a ride and already stoked for v0.2.

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
Wow, a really great start to the game Caribdis !!

Favorite girl is definitely Luna, followed by Alex (really like those 2 girls' personalities out of everyone).

So far we've only had Annie and Dalia join the MC in the Eternum (with Luna's turn coming very soon), but I'm really looking forward to the time that everyone spends time together with MC in the Eternum servers.

Lots of twists and turns, with the conspiracies.....
It's gonna be one hell of a ride and already stoked for v0.2.
Agree, I really like Luna! And Dalia. And Annie...

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Caribdis, my man, good to know you're back, again what a great start to a plot, I don't even know how to start saying it here, because everything looks perfect, the graphics are good, the girls' designer is excellent, the characters well built, man you have added ''twinkle twinkle littler star'' gave me dead space ptsd, the horror of the scene mixed with what I saw and played in the first dead space gave me an experience of fear and nostalgia.. .. man I'm glad you came back, keep up the excellent work. (Luna for me is my main girl, I loved her).

ME AND BOYS OF '' FROM ONCE LIFETIME '' REACTING YOUR RETURN :
AN41.gif

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
Such a great start of a Game it feels as its a v0.4 Caribdis. The story, the characters and the world, this is just a 10/10 out of the box.
You have set the bar really high for other devs, Caribdis.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Absolutely fantastic as usual.

Masterful writing, didn’t expect to get hooked immediately. Was a bit concerned about a “fish out of water” MC but it didn’t irritate me as much as usually.

Every Patreon dollar earned yet again.

• Red Heart
Sep 9, 2020
View attachment 1388359

Overview:
You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities in the country, to continue your studies. However, in Kredon, there’s only one thing everyone talks about: ETERNUM—the virtual, hyper-reality MMORPG game released a few years ago that revolutionized the world of technology.

With a neural implant that recreates the five senses, it becomes impossible to distinguish between the game and the real world.
Thousands of servers form the network of Eternum: from colorful, magic-filled fantasy worlds to foggy sci-fi cities, no world is beyond reach.

Nevertheless, looking beyond the surface, there's a darker side to this pretty facade: black markets, torture, rape, illegal content trafficking, unlawful assemblies, data theft… Eternum follows the rules of no man.

For some reason, governments turn a blind eye to this; there’s no regulation and no control. Some say it’s because the game is highly addictive, some say it’s because the market moves millions of dollars daily, some say those in power have been bribed, and others say… there’s something else going on.

And you? What’s your role in this story?

Well... That’s up to you now.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-04
Release Date: 2021-09-01
Developer: Caribdis - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Once in a Lifetime

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android: MEGA - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Multi-Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1388350 View attachment 1388347 View attachment 1388341 View attachment 1388340 View attachment 1388343 View attachment 1388348 View attachment 1388352 View attachment 1388351 View attachment 1388342 View attachment 1388344 View attachment 1388345 View attachment 1388346 View attachment 1388349 View attachment 1388339
This Is the best game I ever played in my life so good storyline and cute dahlia

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes