syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Incredible start to a game. Plot already has me hooked and wanting more. It was a very tall task to surpass OIAL but this game seems well on its way there.

Reactions: Caribdis

Dixiepig

Jun 27, 2017
This is great! Played a bit, woke up excited to play more. Devastated when I reached the end of current content.

talking-head

May 20, 2020
the cat thing is likely to be a plot point
someone in the caribdis discord pointed out something they discovered in OIALT that was similar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to which caribdis replied: "yes that was intentional"

so maybe could be something like that

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
aww has I feared honey select 2 means the models looks like any other games.. while Once in a lifetime had an unique style. Oh well sure its gonna be good either way..

Reactions: LeBarbierDeSeville

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
So when permabans get overturned for well-connected assholes, the rule enforcement AI goes for bricking the biological component instead? Shades of Octagon by Fred Saberhagen...

Reactions: syh653

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I knew i shouldn't have played this update, because now i want to see more :love:

Btw this game seems way more big and ambitious than the previous game, i wonder if it will take more than 10 updates to complete it :unsure:

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Caribdis, your games are the types of games that I dream of making when I try to motivate myself to start to learn 3d sculpting. Awesome.

Also, lmao at pics related.

• Red Heart

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I think the cover girls of this game are annie, dalia and luna just like lauren and judie in oialt, who will help mc to discover the secret in eternum.
Sure someone like penelope or maybe even alex will join the team like aiko and iris who have discovered the secret of son of astaroth and help mc in oialt, but I think the story will just mainly focus on three of them as they are the first teammates of mc.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
By the way, Is she a character who will appear in the future story or just be the advertising of this game? :unsure:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
the cat thing is likely to be a plot point
someone in the caribdis discord pointed out something they discovered in OIALT that was similar

to which caribdis replied: "yes that was intentional"

so maybe could be something like that
Does that mean the MC is a dog? No wonder the cat doesn't like him.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes