me130

Dec 11, 2017
I don't think I've ever thought about this after one update in any game but after playing this game, I actually think it might become one of the best adult games out there. Fuck man I couldn't put this down when I started playing, such a huge improvement on Once in a Lifetime (Which was itself a very good game). Now I can't wait for the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Bruh she is annie in the eternum game
thx for the remind, always think of annie's look in reality not the virtual one and don't recognize her with the blindfold and hair style:ROFLMAO:
As in this update almost everyone in eternum still look like themselves in the reality, how come annie can look so different from her real face :unsure:

Last edited:

nikhilesh4

Jan 16, 2021
thx for the remind, always think of annie's look in reality not the virtual one and don't recognize her with the blindfold and hair style:ROFLMAO:
As in this update almost everyone in eternum still look like themselves in the reality, how come annie can look so different from her real face :unsure:
People can customize hairs, nails and can wear accessories but they can not change facial features or body measurements. It was stated in the game

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
Kinda miss the "embarrassed expression" of the old game tho
Seems like this game has a lot of "hehe I'm going to bite my tongue I'm so cute uwu" expressions instead (or was that just Annie? I don't remember). Anyways I like the new expressions too. Personal preference

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
Caribdis does it like no one else. The writing is so good, such good balance between comedy and serious, but not too serious, story progression.

The hentai itself is also top tier, guy knows how to design well looking characters. If there's any creator I'd give money to, its Caribdis. Unfortunately I'm broke.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Only one critique this game and also OLT had is there is only one correct option for the girls and you will miss out if you pick the wrong one.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Damn I almost missed this one, luckily I follow The Warehouse's Patreon and they made a mod.
I love Once in a Lifetime so I'm sure this will be great.

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes