claus001

Feb 15, 2020
The game isn't made with incest in mind. Personally I'd say it would be fairly difficult to make such a mod and keep it consistent with the excellent writing in this game.

But if it is so easy, maybe you can show us how it is done and make the mod yourself?
It is really nothing too complicated. You only have to rewrite some part of dialogues and replace the text files in game folder. Even a person who has no experience can do this as there are plenty of guides and tools how to program ren'py engine.

And about me? Personally I will consider it after 0.2 release because I want to make sure the plot does not give us any surprises regarding the background story between the MC and female childhood friend (forgot name lol). At the moment I think the safest way to make sure no work and effort is wasted is to rewrite female childhood friend as next-door cousin, if cousincest interest anyone? Sister requires more work and effort and I don't think it fits as well considering how the relationship is played between MC and female childhood friend.

Any ideas, and likes if counsincest sounds like a plausible idea?

Reactions: Boldano

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
It is really nothing too complicated. You only have to rewrite some part of dialogues and replace the text files in game folder. Even a person who has no experience can do this as there are plenty of guides and tools how to program ren'py engine.

And about me? Personally I will consider it after 0.2 release because I want to make sure the plot does not give us any surprises regarding the background story between the MC and female childhood friend (forgot name lol). At the moment I think the safest way to make sure no work and effort is wasted is to rewrite female childhood friend as next-door cousin, if cousincest interest anyone? Sister requires more work and effort and I don't think it fits as well considering how the relationship is played between MC and female childhood friend.

Personally it feels like Annie still being the childhood friend fits well, but the host family would fit for aunt/cousin/cousin.

Reactions: Mr Secret

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The game isn't made with incest in mind. Personally I'd say it would be fairly difficult to make such a mod and keep it consistent with the excellent writing in this game.

But if it is so easy, maybe you can show us how it is done and make the mod yourself?
It mostly depends on how the story and dialogs develope, i guess. Caribdis could easely kill and incest mod attempt with a few flashbacks that are by no means compatible with any family link.

w123t4

May 26, 2019

In my opinion, there are three opinions.
The first one is annie be the sis and nancy's family be the aunt and cousin.
The second one is annie still be the childhood friend and nancy's family be the mom and sis.
The third one is annie be the cousin and nancy's family be the mom and sis.
If annie be the sis/cousin then it is easier to modify as both parents are busy. If nancy is the mom just use something like divorce to explain why mc need to leave his hometown.
The first and third one need more work as there will be not only one but two you need to modify in order to build their relationships, which is more difficult than the patch of oialt while the mc in oialt already living with someone in the same house.
However, the patch still depend on caribdis's thought, it will be a big fail if you use the mod then caribdis deside to let mc/annie's parent appear in the story/ flashback in the future updates.
Still, I am looking forward to you patch, more incest always make the story more spicy. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Boldano

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As if a work by Caribdis needed any spiciness. That's like saying a full car tank needs even more gasoline. Apart from that, it's only a matter of time before some people find fault with the patch's strange dialogs or ask questions that other people don't understand, because the patch distorts the relationships among each other.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Nancy is not written to be his mom : she lusts him in a couple days. Incest is interesting when you play with the taboo, with reluctance, otherwise it's not interesting. Sure someone could rewrite a lot of text to make it so but having incest just for the fetish is an overused trope

Reactions: raponchi
Aug 15, 2021

I do not have a problem with incest games in general but to me it is fairly clear that this game was not written with incest in mind and I think the game should be left as is. It is a good game and a fanmade mod that goes against the dev's vision would cheapen the experience - it would be a shame to make the character interactions feel artificial.

I also hope the dev sticks to his/her original vision. I have seen devs cave to pressure from the fanbase in the past and add a fetish that was not planned. It has always ended up reducing the quality of the game.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I just finished and damn that was a great first release, I was so convinced I even made a review and trust me I don't do this often. After seeing the 2 worlds we've been shown I can't help but imagine what could come next. I'd love for a Western or Indiana Jones inspired world.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
In my opinion, there are three opinions.
The first one is annie be the sis and nancy's family be the aunt and cousin.
The second one is annie still be the childhood friend and nancy's family be the mom and sis.
The third one is annie be the cousin and nancy's family be the mom and sis.
Sorry, but I feel the same as other people in this discussion. I just dont feel any inclination of direct family relationship (sis/mom) there. Their interactions dont fit stereotype. If you want to force it, then you would have to rework ton of text (dont forget that each update will add more text!).

The most fun thing about incest is overcoming taboo, but those girls dont act like there is some kind of taboo. They treat Orion as any other male.

But I am undecided about cousin/aunt: I guess it could be borderline acceptable. But I am not sure whether it is a good idea to try to change the masterpiece just to add one overused kink. Better to keep the game "vanilla".

Yeah. Sis/mom will definitely not work with this story. But I guess cousin could. It depends how story develops in future.
Only question remains whether it is good idea to change the masterpiece just to add one overused kink.

Last edited:

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017

I just did a quick search through the script and changed a couple of words (and a sentence here and there) like babysitter to aunt and friend to cousin so there might still be some problems but it should be enough to hold the incest fiends over until somebody else comes along and does it better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
For people that keep talking about incest, keep in mind that it needs a purpose. Yes I do love incest as well in games, but being family members for the sake of being family members isn't necessarily a good thing. Not to mention implications that could be brought into the story, along with possible future plots.

I'm pretty sure he would add it if he felt it would fit. He doesn't like to displease the fans. If he doesn't, then there is a reason no to, not to mention the game works perfectly without it. Just because I like it, it doesn't mean everything should have it. Also, don't forget the Patron terms. Depending on future scenes, it is a thing that still needs to be somewhat carefully thought out.

No offense, it is completly fine it is discussed, simply I think it is being dragged for quite some time already.

don't tell Caribdis that, he loves Lionel Messi
Oh don't do that to me Caribdis, since I'm portuguese.

Jokes aside, both are great players, and I hate people who start fighting asking who's the best. I wouldn't even be surprised if Caribdis made a reference similar to that extent.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Some zealots want their fetish included no matter if it makes sense or not to the story. Here it's the incest zealots, in other vns it's the ntr or harem zealots and all have zealot "haters" of each kink.

Very interesting to watch until they fill threads fighting between the kink lovers and haters and the focus is pulled from the vn.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
I loved the game. Man as i was playing and saw the school uniform for the first time i thought to myself "Man it would be cool that somebody makes a BNHA VN with high quality" and then Annie appears and she has such an Uraraka vibe. Loved it.

Reactions: Caribdis

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Some zealots want their fetish included no matter if it makes sense or not to the story. Here it's the incest zealots, in other vns it's the ntr or harem zealots and all have zealot "haters" of each kink.

Very interesting to watch until they fill threads fighting between the kink lovers and haters and the focus is pulled from the vn.
That's why I mentioned it above. I also like it, but forcing fetishes into a game isn't healthy. I'm pretty sure Caribdis has his reasons not to. And hell, if the game is amazing already why keep discussing and discussing it? Sure there's a place for discussion, but it's already dragging too much. And I'm a guy who also likes the incest genre. But no need to fill the thread with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
I haven't played for long but I was already thinking that the sound design was great with the train, car and doors but then you put a cat purr! I'm sold! It's those little things that makes a game alive to me.
Totally agree. I end up muting a lot of games (or at least turning the volume way down) because the audio doesn't really add anything to the game. Caribdis has done a great job integrating the sounds of the environment and putting sound track to the game that is actually adding to the experience.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes