slocal

Sep 23, 2020
I guess it's more to do with the fact that it was part of Once, people liked it and would expect the same thing again from the dev. I for one would absolutely love some wincest, but only if the totally non affiliated to Caribdis modder, always intended for that to be.

P.S. Now tell me, what are you a zealot of (apart from redheads that is"
Incest was not canonical to Once in a Lifetime either... it required a clumsy rewrite of the opening scenes. While step family was there, it was set up so that they met as teenagers which made the whole thing work without needing to work through the taboo. This doesn't mean that a mod won't be maintained for this one. In fact, there was already one attempt a couple pages back. I don't know if it was any good, since I have no interest in incest except when it's clearly what was intended for the game (e.g. to get rid of the line "there is no way we can have sex, you're my roommate.")

But to answer your "PS": 1) creampie, particularly if risky. 2) NO censoring.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Just finished. What a great game. I am seriously hyped for more. Hope to see this dev and the game in the sites top 10 or 5. Music and sound effects are on point, the girls are gorgeous, the humor is spot on, story is very cool, renders and environment are great.

I feel bad playing this for free lol. :cry:

Annie is precious and must be protected.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
wtf? that's it? the game just fucking ends after like 3-4 days? man fuck this shit, this was the most disappointing game ever

EDIT: you may as well just look at the screenshots in the original post, there isn't much more to the game than those.
It is the first chapter of a new game. Why would you expect it to have more content? Most first releases have much less.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
wtf? that's it? the game just fucking ends after like 3-4 days? man fuck this shit, this was the most disappointing game ever

EDIT: you may as well just look at the screenshots in the original post, there isn't much more to the game than those.
You're the second person in 4 hours that seems to think this game is supposed to be finished. For future reference, v0.1 (like the title says) means it's the first update and v1.0 means the story is complete.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020

I am speechless....... :unsure:
I am a little confused...... o_O

If you make the small effort to read a few comments or reviews, you might notice that this is the first release, practically the "intro" to a completely new (awesome) VN.
Don't worry, everything will be fine (y) I Promise :coffee:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
It should but some newb devs use v1.0 as first update. So don't assume anything from the version number here. If the game was complete it would have a blue [Completed] tag
It's... complicated. is a whole topic in software development.
There are guidelines and advice, but at the end of the day it's "do what you want".

Versions are expressed like this: Major.Minor.Build.Revision

Major should change when... something major changes in the software. So if you release one chapter per update it's totally fair to increase the major since that's a major change to the scope of the game.

On the other hand if you release the game in small blocks it's totally fair to keep the Major at zero and increase the Minor.
They are both equally valid.

Source: Microsoft MVP.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You're the second person in 4 hours that seems to think this game is supposed to be finished. For future reference, v0.1 (like the title says) means it's the first update and v1.0 means the story is complete.
I think the large amount of reviews might start to confuse some user. This game has more reviews then a lot of completed games. I also ofter fish for new games using the number of posts or reviews as a quality of the game filter.

Reactions: AhoyLaddies

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
YES! THE FIRST RELEASE IS HERE!

Super excited to see where the rest of the game goes. Definitely going to be keeping tabs on it, as usual.
There are comments that I would like to make, however I think the game is in a bit too premature of a stage for them to have any relevancy.

Caribdis did an amazing job with Once in a Lifetime, so if you're unfamiliar with the developer, then I'd definitely suggest keeping your eye on this game, as well as playing Once in a Lifetime if you haven't already. Its a great game.
While I won't hold my breath, I have faith that Caribdis will put his all into make this game as good as it can be.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes