1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Caribdis, my man, good to know you're back, again what a great start to a plot, I don't even know how to start saying it here, because everything looks perfect, the graphics are good, the girls' designer is excellent, the characters well built, man you have added ''twinkle twinkle littler star'' gave me dead space ptsd, the horror of the scene mixed with what I saw and played in the first dead space gave me an experience of fear and nostalgia.. .. man I'm glad you came back, keep up the excellent work. (Luna for me is my main girl, I loved her).

ME AND BOYS OF '' FROM ONCE LIFETIME '' REACTING YOUR RETURN :
View attachment 1390824
We were his fans before it was cool. Heck yeah, I'm an hipster now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Templar Knight

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I never liked a game on here so much, this is the 0.1 version and it's already in my top nswf games and probably top 10 of many singleplayer story driven games I've played and I'm sure I'll be higher on 1.0. I literally wouldn't care if every other game but this one on f95 was abandoned. Once in a Lifetime was amazing and it's a hard one to beat but Eternum is already looking better with just one release. I rarely comment or review but I instantly left a 5 star review after finishing and went for an annual pledge on patreon, just wow...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just finished 1.0 and holy fuck...

I love the different girls: Annie, Nancy, Dalia, Penelope, Luna, Alex, and side girls like Eva.
The character design is fantastic and its interesting as fuck to see people in their Eternium forms and seeing how alike they are to their personalities (Dalia) or completely different (Annie).

I also love that in Eternium you can switch genre depending on the server, so far we've got Cyberpunk and Fantasy.
Which genre do we think Luna is going to go with? Horror perhaps? Some sort of survival horror is my guess.
I kinda want everyone from the real to join Eternium, just to see what genre fits them best. I could totally see Penelope in a datingsim server and Nancy in a noire thriller. I can't wait to find out!

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Holy shit man, I came in with high expectations after Oialt but this managed to blow them out of the water! The environments, the girls, the plot, the humor, everything looks amazing and really gets you hooked! Amazing job as always Caribdis!

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Need a Incest path for sure. Annie sister of MC and the family they live is their Aunt cousins
Cousincest in underrated. Forbidden yet possible without a massive backslash unlike with mama or sisters.

Anyway, played 0.1 and expected another meh-below-average-game, you know even the incest is removed so this must suck right?
I could have not been more wrong. Visually simply the most astonishing game I haver ever pirated played. The Eternum is awesome (the game inside the game), I don't know what drugs devs are using but please don't stop using them. My mind simply could not produce such an awesome settings.

A question: depending what piece of junk you bought, how they affect the game? I went with pistol, not only the shots ping-pong around, but they also can knock-out people.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
A question: depending what piece of junk you bought, how they affect the game? I went with pistol, not only the shots ping-pong around, but they also can knock-out people.
I think everything except for the necklace is worthless. The front desk lady at the sex club (or Annie if you skip that part) tells you your gun is basically just a paperweight and to just throw it away, and the glasses break the first time you use them after buying them. The shovel could have potential since Annie calls it a hunk of junk but says something like "maybe you're right and it'll be useful someday." So far the only item that does anything is the necklace because you end up giving it to Annie to "bring her luck" and get +1 relationship points with her

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
Can't help but hear keys on piano strings & theremin woo-wooing every time MC accesses a portal.

Cacaprout123

Nov 14, 2019
Cousincest in underrated. Forbidden yet possible without a massive backslash unlike with mama or sisters.

Anyway, played 0.1 and expected another meh-below-average-game, you know even the incest is removed so this must suck right?
I could have not been more wrong. Visually simply the most astonishing game I haver ever pirated played. The Eternum is awesome (the game inside the game), I don't know what drugs devs are using but please don't stop using them. My mind simply could not produce such an awesome settings.

Just give Annie the necklace, she deserves it

Reactions: Boldano

hanabusa1991

Dec 28, 2019
I have to say, I'm very impressed how well this turned out.

I played One in a Lifetime before, unfortunately I started losing interest as I didnt like the renders/backgrounds (graphical assets) that much even though the plot was on point.

Quite happy it got completed to give us this gem.

Plotline of Eternum is more on my alley and everything is really polished, not sure if it's from the experience you gained using the programs or more effort, combination of both, but damn this is bound to pay off.

Can't wait to dive in again, I need more LI interactions to make up my mind, hopefully meet them all on the other side soon.

Keep doing what you're doing!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Amazing! Caribdis works HS like magic, very impressed! Top notch writing, story, renders and humor!! the ogre eyes on us after smashing that dude had me cracking, I love subtle stuff like that!! 10/10 my man, holy shit!!

Just as a side note though, I had my playthrough on mute for reasons and when Eva was bouncing on the MC dick, the sound effects of her booty clapping on MCs lap ignored the mute option and used my current pc sound volume instead. those unexpected sounds could get me in a very awkward situation depending on the volume! :oops::oops: No biggie though, I just have to remember to mute windows before playing :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes