Sep 6, 2021
I would agree with you if Penny slapped him afterwards
There's so much shit I can write about how wrong you are, but you won't even listen.
So it's ok to touch women without permission if you can see the future? How is that relevant to people who can't see (or write) the future? Are you seriously claiming that most people NEVER incorrectly predict someone's reaction to their action? People make mistakes. The way to avoid that is to get consent, when the situation itself isn't unambiguous. And there's always a way to get consent that that's still sexy.
You used the scene with Alex as an example of your views. Except that scene is consensual. Sure, PC principal may not like every second of it, but I have no fucking problem with it; I loved that scene. You somehow seem to think that because I want one somewhat creepy scene to have consent, I must therefore think that the rest of the game needs to be rewritten. The vast majority of it is outstanding. This one scene is an exception, and I don't like that. If you can't see how he shouldn't be touching Penny, even after she tells him to stop THREE times, I'm not wasting any more time on you.

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
There's so much shit I can write about how wrong you are, but you won't even listen.
So it's ok to touch women without permission if you can see the future? How is that relevant to people who can't see (or write) the future? Are you seriously claiming that most people NEVER incorrectly predict someone's reaction to their action? People make mistakes. The way to avoid that is to get consent, when the situation itself isn't unambiguous.
You used the scene with Alex as an example of your views. Except that scene is consensual. Sure, PC principal may not like every second of it, but I have no fucking problem with it; I loved that scene. You somehow seem to think that because I want one somewhat creepy scene to have consent, I must therefore think that the rest of the game needs to be rewritten. The vast majority of it is outstanding. This one scene is an exception, and I don't like that. If you can't see how he shouldn't be touching Penny, even after she tells him to stop THREE times, I'm not wasting any more time on you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 6, 2021
I do agree it makes scene creepy and distasteful though but i think its meant to make viewers feel unsettling and uncomfortable about what Orion is becoming.
See, everyone, this is how you talk with someone you disagree with.

I see your point. If the purpose of that scene is to illustrate that the protagonist is slipping, then it does serve its purpose. I wasn't initially looking at it like that, but I think you're right. It's difficult, in a game like this, to change the protagonist's direction. I'd still rather see it done in a different way, without the creepy scene.

As for the ending

Reactions: ename144

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
See, everyone, this is how you talk with someone you disagree with.

I see your point. If the purpose of that scene is to illustrate that the protagonist is slipping, then it does serve its purpose. I wasn't initially looking at it like that, but I think you're right. It's difficult, in a game like this, to change the protagonist's direction. I'd still rather see it done in a different way, without the creepy scene.

As for the ending
wait a second this is news to me

Reactions: SovietRev

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
There's tech nowadays that detects & localizes gunshot sounds and alerts the cops etc totally without human intervention.
i hope you dont take it personally but i have no intention to open any links on a sex forum. its not a comment on you as a person but mere precaution. lets just say i trust you on that, even so i hope that is not the copout we gonna be given in 0.8

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes