FortunaK

Dec 21, 2021
Haven't played the update yet, but is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really just want some scenes with the girls with their default designs... 0.6 REALLY disappointed me with how Dalia's hair ended up looking, and I feel like this stuff is a bit of a trend in Cari's games. OIAL also had Laura rarely rocking her regular hairstyle in her scenes, instead going for something more messy almost every single time. Maybe that's something people like, but to me it's a waste of their initial design.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Honestly i wouldn't be mad if Orion died here, i mean play stupid games earn stupid prizes, but that would be end of the story and a update just for closure would be absurd, also why would you fight someone and expect they wouldn't try anything on your back? (perhaps thinking about the spider sense on eternum?)
MCs arrogance, selfish behavior and brazenness has been building for a few updates now, so it's not really surprising he'd be stupidly incautious in such a situation. And as you say, to some extent he almost expect to be "warned"
and didn't he bleed out way too fast for someone shot in the stomach?
I mean, there are major blood vessels all around the abdomen. It also might not have been the actual stomach, just what the guy said. I don't remember the exact spot that was bleeding, but considering how he dropped an internal artery could be bleeding out into the stomach, so there wouldn't be the spurting you'd expect, but it would still bleed out fast.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Haven't played the update yet, but is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really just want some scenes with the girls with their default designs... 0.6 REALLY disappointed me with how Dalia's hair ended up looking, and I feel like this stuff is a bit of a trend in Cari's games. OIAL also had Laura rarely rocking her regular hairstyle in her scenes, instead going for something more messy almost every single time. Maybe that's something people like, but to me it's a waste of their initial design.
Yea, you should just stay out of here until you catch up ... it's not safe.

BarbBeardss

Mar 9, 2021
I mean, there are major blood vessels all around the abdomen. It also might not have been the actual stomach, just what the guy said. I don't remember the exact spot that was bleeding, but considering how he dropped an internal artery could be bleeding out into the stomach, so there wouldn't be the spurting you'd expect, but it would still bleed out fast.
Ah for some reason i forgot that the spine exists, but being shot for some reason i thought that dealing with a internal hemorrhage and a most likely infection, but my point also, i had read from someone that Orion getting blasted in a alleyway kinda forces either magic happens and he's somehow alive, his physical body gets treatment and his consciousness goes into Eternum OR since the founder can deal with people souls and perhaps uses Orion soul?

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
About all those theories for the 0.8 ending, i'll say this just once:

Seems all of you are forgetting the taste of the boss Caribdis in totally upside down any theory and reasonable possibility.

Get ready to be surprised, or trolled, or both.

friedkeenan

Sep 6, 2018
Just finished the update, my money's on Calypso sensing that we're in critical condition and choosing to break off her ritual to make a portal to our world and somehow save us
Ok even crazier idea, what if we get found at the last minute and strapped into our Eternum gear so that when we die we become an NPC (or we just become an NPC some other way) and then all the girls have to find us and figure out how to free us. I think it probably would serve the story quite well if we were to be "dead" for a while, especially with Nancy telling us that we were the glue that held everyone together; it would be interesting to explore how they react when that glue isn't there anymore.

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
and secondly i want to address the "pick a girl" agenda and remind people that this is caribdis and not DPC so harem route is the canon one and Orion will never be forced to pick a girl (although i am still annoyed with how poorly 0.7 is optimized for playthroughs where orion decides to do so)

CreedH00d

May 10, 2017
It's the game one of those where the main path is the harem route, or can you focus on a single LI throughout the game?

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes