Apr 8, 2018
I know it's a choice given game and all and that your decisions shape the story etc etc

...but what is the more "canon" choice between the vampires and werewolves?

Cause from my POV, after playing both paths, the one that makes the most sense is the Luna one?

Why? Orion basically told either Luna or Penny to go ahead while he tries to sus out whoever the stalker is. Now regardless of the option, Penelope is always standing outside of the building and Luna just recently left the forest and entering the town. So... from a logical standpoint, it would make more sense that the werewolf choice is more canon based on that fact?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I know it's a choice given game and all and that your decisions shape the story etc etc

Cause from my POV, after playing both paths, the one that makes the most sense is the Luna one?

Why? Orion basically told either Luna or Penny to go ahead while he tries to sus out whoever the stalker is. Now regardless of the option, Penelope is always standing outside of the building and Luna just recently left the forest and entering the town. So... from a logical standpoint, it would make more sense that the werewolf choice is more canon based on that fact?

topshelf

Dec 7, 2023
I think I am a bit late with theories so let me just add mine.
Idk if anyone already said some of this in the Thread so...

Last edited:

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
This theory makes it sound like Orion is the "Eternal Soul," not Idriel (which goes in line with one of my crackpot theories about his true nature).

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.
With this update I'm starting to think Orion might be one of those few people William mentioned that can enter Eternum at will, without the neural link, like the founder

Zarakono

May 28, 2018
First time posting here, to divert a bit from the ending talk here's my two cent on a possible way for the harem to be discovered by the girls :

The whole first part of the fuck with Penny on the car has been recorded on Orion's phone, surely this is gonna end up seen by one of the other girls, right? My first thought was Nova hacking through Orion's phone again, she'd be in for a surprise~

Appart from that I really loved this update! May have been a bit shorter yes, but truly nothing to complain about. Pointing out the more negative points is important but hot damn does Caribdis keep delivering in quality!

All the sex scenes were top notch, none disappointed me.
Their was some good humor, as always.
We learned things but also ended up with more questions, which is good since there's still a lot to discover.

And of course a quick word concerning the ending and the consequences it could have :

I'm pretty sure the bleeding effect will take Orion to Eternum while his real body may recover in hospital, in a coma perhaps. As grim as it'd be, I think it would truly be interesting to see the girls' reaction to what happened to him. It would be pretty sad for sure, but could only strengthen their bond towards him, and each other too. May be an unpopular opinion, but I really think that turn of events is for the best, it allows for so much character development! Including Orion himself getting humbled

Reactions: SovietRev

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
There does not seem to be any way to avoid "ending7", with the MC getting shot by the muggers and dying. I reviewed the last several hundred lines of code, and saw no branch which avoids this ending. I'm kind of stunned and a bit bummed out. Great sex scenes with Penny, and with Nova in this update.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

Played both paths, but speaking of canon, it simply feels unreasonable that MC would help Luna instead of Penny, as Luna is much more experienced then Penny, and Penny is healer. So for me, helping Penny is canon.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyPhoenix
Feb 27, 2020
Played both paths, but speaking of canon, it simply feels unreasonable that MC would help Luna instead of Penny as Luna is much more experiencedthen Penny, and Penny is healer. So for me, helping Penny is canon.
Ikr? To me the real path is going to Penny, she has less experience. Her primary magic is healing and she needs a dancing partner to help the vampires. Plus, Orion sends her to the Portal to "confront" the stalker, and Luna was already waiting for them at the town and getting in trouble with the villagers.

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
Great update and as someone who into lots of shounen manga, the Orion dying situation kinda normal for me as its obvious that he wont dies, i've seen bunch of MC being brought back to life in so many ways like turning him into a Vampire, replace his heart with magical stuff, travel to the after life to get back his soul, heck even with your head being blown off you can still survive lol.
Also after completed FF7 Rebirth 2 days ago waiting 6-7 months for Eternum update means nothing to me now than have to wait 3-4 years for FF7 part 3.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
The werewolf choice with Luna led to a sex scene with Luna up in the barn, which I'm not sure you get if you choose "vampires/Penny".
You still get the scene with Luna even if you choose the vampires path, you just get more points with Luna if you chose the werewolves path or with Penny if you choose the vampires path.

*Join the Church of Nova,
Leave your brain at the doorbell and praise the best girl

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
The werewolf choice with Luna led to a sex scene with Luna up in the barn, which I'm not sure you get if you choose "vampires/Penny".
The sex scenes aren't linked to the werewolf/vampire choice, both sex scenes with Luna and Penny are independent of that (luckily, I don't want to choose)

Last edited:

BarbBeardss

Mar 9, 2021
Man feels weird getting off a Cliff into another, i mean it's this really healthy story wise?

Honestly i wouldn't be mad if Orion died here, i mean play stupid games earn stupid prizes, but that would be end of the story and a update just for closure would be absurd, also why would you fight someone and expect they wouldn't try anything on your back? (perhaps thinking about the spider sense on eternum?) and didn't he bleed out way too fast for someone shot in the stomach?

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes