cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
and secondly i want to address the "pick a girl" agenda and remind people that this is caribdis and not DPC so harem route is the canon one and Orion will never be forced to pick a girl (although i am still annoyed with how poorly 0.7 is optimized for playthroughs where orion decides to do so)

CreedH00d

May 10, 2017
It's the game one of those where the main path is the harem route, or can you focus on a single LI throughout the game?

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Maybe it's been discussed before, but with the confirmation that the Founder didn't "create" Eternum, how the heck did Nova get access to Ogyia through server access? Ignoring the fact that there are even servers period considering the implication, how would having admin access to said server get you anywhere, especially to a place that doesn't have a link to the implant network?
Technically it had to have server acess even if it didn't have a portal because the Ulysses Police (I can't remember how it's spelled, Praetorian maybe?) are able to acess it through the server.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Technically it had to have server acess even if it didn't have a portal because the Ulysses Police (I can't remember how it's spelled, Praetorian maybe?) are able to acess it through the server.
Nova does it by hacking the network (that's what the alphabet soup means - almost) rather than a server. Of course now we're told there aren't any servers so what is the network connecting becomes the question... :unsure: 1711288931111.png

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nova does it by hacking the network (that's what the alphabet soup means - almost) rather than a server. Of course now we're told there aren't any servers so what is the network connecting becomes the question... :unsure: View attachment 3474302
That's why I theorized that Idriel might have had a hand in this since she's the one handling all the portal business and she might've seen what Nova was trying to do. But rather than stop Nova she might've just made it look like the latter was making the hack work when in actuality she's facilitating all of it unbeknownst to our eye-patched Cheeto.

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
Nova does it by hacking the network (that's what the alphabet soup means - almost) rather than a server. Of course now we're told there aren't any servers so what is the network connecting becomes the question... :unsure: View attachment 3474302
i think there is some coding that can be hacked, otherwise it would make no sense that NPC has prerecorded responses and/or how else would "events" be a thing if they are not coded.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mrmcfappen

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
This shows that Caribdis is a fantastic writer, We have theories and back and forth messages about those on a pirate forum, not only people stay to announce that they like the game, but people feel so connected with the story that they get inspired FOR it.

Basically this thread is acting like:
bb55485f-a370-43f2-98ab-39d3da8eb6c2_text.gif

4.80 star(s) 896 Votes