fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Also another great thing brought by this update. More for the collection of cute nodding animations!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forgot to mention, hope Cari keeps adding this to future scenes, loved it:

Last edited:

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
I have all LI paths open and received that dialogue as well, it's what made me think there's a threesome in the future, specifically the "we".
oh yeah sorry, i just did a solo luna run again and her response to orion asking what did she see was "just an ordinary day"

as opposed to her being stunned and Annie asking "i didnt hit you too hard did i?" and there is no gaze shifting between Orion and Annie if you are on Luna solo path. and also no mention of "i dont think thats ever gonna"...
so its heavily implied that in harem path she sees something she dont see on her solo path.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
oh yeah sorry, i just did a solo luna run again and her response to orion asking what did she see was "just an ordinary day"

as opposed to her being stunned and Annie asking "i didnt hit you too hard did i?" and there is no gaze shifting between Orion and Annie if you are on Luna solo path. and also no mention of "i dont think thats ever gonna"...
so its heavily implied that in harem path she sees something she dont see on her solo path.
that look though (a bit of shock and awe) lol

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Can anyone remind me, the line our too friendly sales guy Chop-Chop said sounds so familiar, as the MC pointed out...
I could have sworn that someone said it previously in the game, but it's hard to keep track between update times...

"Keep moving forward. That is the only way."

Who was it that said that? Or was it Chop-Chop himself again, previously?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Yeah...because she in deed saw a threesome with Annie...like that is pretty sure at this point (including her later comment when you ask her on Ekabar) which means we now have strong hints that Annie will at least be in two threesomes...will she be the threesome queen? :BootyTime:

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Okay, so I've heard about this game before, but the reviews are the most generic 5 star reviews with nonspecific "ohhh the story was soo good blah blah" that It reads like Chat GPT wrote them.....

What makes this game good.... SPECIFICALLY. :KEK: I'm not trying to bait.
I updated my own review after reading this and realizing I never wrote what hits the most with me, for this. I'll just copy paste / slightly alter some of it here as for my reasoning why I love this game so much.

Some will point to the world-building, the story, animations, character designs, many things. The humor in it gets quite a few chuckles out of me as well. But for me, if I had to pick one thing...

What it comes down to, besides the epic story and world-building, is there's something magical about the relationships between all of the characters. Harem endings aren't generally my thing, in fact, I mostly hate them. And who knows if there will be one for this game like Once in a Lifetime. That being said, these two games by Caribdis are games where it feels "right". Where it feels everyone just gels so well together, not just with the MC. Caribdis does a good job of creating this kind of atmosphere and relationship between characters. They interact well with each other. It's a fun story to follow along with.

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Also another great thing brought by this update. More for the collection of cute nodding animations!

Forgot to mention, hope Cari keeps adding this to future scenes, loved it:
And another sus!

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Harem endings aren't generally my thing, in fact, I mostly hate them. And who knows if there will be one for this game like Once in a Lifetime.
Screenshot_20240324_190749_Samsung Internet.jpg

Source:

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

Reactions: Raynare69

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
View attachment 3481034

Source:

Thank you, I assumed there was one and it very much felt like there would be, and especially considering the previous game...

I didn't want to just assume but thanks for the quote! The main point I wanted to make though was that, at least to me, the harem path feels "right" to me in this, or at least, not wrong. Even for people like me, who generally only go for their favorite, or maybe favorite two with different saves, I feel the harem path is done well here...

Anyway I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents for the person that was asking as to what makes the game great... For me, the character interactions.

topshelf

Dec 7, 2023
I understood that the developer released an update every 6 months, is this true?
6 to 6.5 months following a week or two after the Public Release of the update. Used to be shorter than that (around 5.5 months) but dev wanted to pace himself to prevent burnout and so the dev prog became the way it is starting from update 0.6.

239 days/~8 months in between demon lord releases of 0.6 and 0.7. Time really flew by.

I'd set my expectations on November for 0.8

Reactions: Ekzou

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
At the end of this update when Idrael told me I fucked up...and it zoomed out and said thanks for playing...I had a moment of panic like..."oh shit, did I really fuck up and like lose and really die"...Then the see you at 0.8 came up and was like..."oh okay, I was supposed to get shot." This was a good update though, loved it Caribdis great as always.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
239 days/~8 months in between demon lord releases of 0.6 and 0.7. Time really flew by.

I'd set my expectations on November for 0.8
Yes, but Cari mentioned in the last prog report that he doesn't want to treat 0.7's prog speed as the standard moving forward, and that he'll speed it up a bit come 0.8 (which could mean he'll try to hit his old prog speed of 6-6.5 months per update).

Time will tell if he can pull it off, but I won't begrudge him if he really wants to speed things up compared to last time.

topshelf

Dec 7, 2023
Yes, but Cari mentioned in the last prog report that he doesn't want to treat 0.7's prog speed as the standard moving forward
Well, not exactly. He wanted to assure us that the dev. times won't keep growing. Yeah he said next one could come faster, but then also followed it up with "or take as long as 0.7".

I think with 4 lewds on the horizon and the recent trend of longer scenes, I'm not holding my breath for a much quicker development. But obviously that would be great. We'll see what happens.

Reactions: Ekzou

Ben 10001

Sep 9, 2023
Mc saying he wouldn't mind girls exploring between themselves does this mean that we are getting lesbian content if it does will there be a option to turn it off ?

Reactions: depp123

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
Yeah...because she in deed saw a threesome with Annie...like that is pretty sure at this point (including her later comment when you ask her on Ekabar) which means we now have strong hints that Annie will at least be in two threesomes...will she be the threesome queen? :BootyTime:
now i am curious if the option to suggest luna pick explicit server for her first playdate with Annie would make any change (i think i always choose something action filled and sometime fishing server for gigs but never that option)
also what is the second "hinted" threesome with Annie?
So far threesomes i think are heavily hinted at are daliah/alex (pretty much confirmed in 0.7), Nova/Penelope and Annie/Luna
this one is out there and a stretch but maybe we get penny/luna next time we visit hollowbrook to finish the vampire/werewolf arc.
i could even throw in a crazy wishfull thinking and say idriel/calypso :D

Reactions: Redd23

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
now i am curious if the option to suggest luna pick explicit server for her first playdate with Annie would make any change (i think i always choose something action filled and sometime fishing server for gigs but never that option)
also what is the second "hinted" threesome with Annie?
So far threesomes i think are heavily hinted at are daliah/alex (pretty much confirmed in 0.7), Nova/Penelope and Annie/Luna
this one is out there and a stretch but maybe we get penny/luna next time we visit hollowbrook to finish the vampire/werewolf arc.
i could even throw in a crazy wishfull thinking and say idriel/calypso :D
I doubt Cari would make a permutation just for that one comment.

The other heavily hinted threesome with Annie is with Nancy. Annie even thinks about it in 0.6 after her scene:

Not sure, if this was the right order during the scene, but the direction is clear.

There are also "you're so cute" scenes with Nancy pretty much eating up Annie. And yes, Dalia/Alex was hinted at already and 0.7 very much emphasized that possible variant as well.

Reactions: fapderp11
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes