cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
She saw us having a threesome didn't she Lol

View attachment 3479588
i am inclined to believe thats the case because she has different dialogue if you are on her solo playthrough.
i believe if she is only LI with open path at this point she says something among lines of "we are more than ok" (as response to Annie's question "are you ok") and Orion thinks to himself "we?"

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
would it help if you perceive penny arc as one that started years back when you were kids so you can think of it as lot already being unpacked. For example just one short scene where she sees her own memory of babysitting daliah and orion can kickstart flow of memories worth years and years in her mind which even though readers dont see are also in orions mind from when he was kid. Penny's arc is rushed only in comparison to other LI's. Even nancy only start exploring her carnal desires when she first sees Orions all grown up, so in case of Nancy we get to see whole development. Penny has lot of fond memories and reason she falls for Orion is not something new to her but fact he is still same person he knew as a kid and who still treat her the same in spite of her new fame and looks...
I guess that would have been better if you think it like that. But since all the development we had was after him meeting Penelope after growing up and no mention of any feelings when they were young, your hypothetical situation is just not true. If anything, the very first time we met Penelope she was very much anti MC and I honestly wanted to chose options to just shut her up(but i didn't because I think thought the path might close), but then suddenly she started changing to be pro MC without any significant developments. You might say the first photoshoot was a development point, but she already had opened up to MC before the prick showed up at the photoshoot and degraded Penelope.

Similar to how Alex was anti MC at start, but change of her stance towards MC was shown with quite a pivotal scene of when MC went to her home and saw the whole family drama and supported her.

Reactions: ename144

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
I guess that would have been better if you think it like that. But since all the development we had was after him meeting Penelope after growing up and no mention of any feelings when they were young, your hypothetical situation is just not true. If anything, the very first time we met Penelope she was very much anti MC and I honestly wanted to chose options to just shut her up(but i didn't because I think thought the path might close), but then suddenly she started changing to be pro MC without any significant developments. You might say the first photoshoot was a development point, but she already had opened up to MC before the prick showed up at the photoshoot and degraded Penelope.

Similar to how Alex was anti MC at start, but change of her stance towards MC was shown with quite a pivotal scene of when MC went to her home and saw the whole family drama and supported her.
well i am confused because i fail to see the "anti mc" tendencies from Penelope... at very least in the context you are describing it. What part of Penny was "anti MC" at beginning? the part where she does not simply drop all the plans and dedicate her whole existence to Orion at the first sight or his whim? Or is it the part where she does not appreciate when first thing Orion says to her next morning is that he was talking about her body behind her back before he even got a chance to say a word to her?
Also you are shutting down my "hypothetical" in spite of it being backed up by common sense AND the scene from her past memory, but hate the outcome of your own decision, because reasons you dont like penny is backed up by denial of well lets just call it my hypothetical. Penny cared for Orion enough to skip the party in order to spend time with them when Nancy couldnt babysit so she had liking to him in the past. If you ignore that then that is your prerogative and your right but it is kind of unfair to ignore parts of character and also hate character cause it make less sense with said parts of character being ignored.
I absolutely agree with you that if Penny acts out the way she does and the sudden change in her behavior comes out of nowhere instead of it being backed up by their pre-existing relationship it would make no sense. I am also going to double down and mention once again that i am not a fan of how 0.7 plays out regardless of your choice in reginas bedroom, making any atempt to shape orion relationship with penny futile... so you are not completely wrong, i just think its undair to say she was anti MC when she really wasnt, and i also dont think her likeness of MC is unfounded either

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
i am inclined to believe thats the case because she has different dialogue if you are on her solo playthrough.
i believe if she is only LI with open path at this point she says something among lines of "we are more than ok" (as response to Annie's question "are you ok") and Orion thinks to himself "we?"
I have all LI paths open and received that dialogue as well, it's what made me think there's a threesome in the future, specifically the "we".

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Now that to think about this scene, don't you think orion speed is almost abnormal, like just in seconds he moved before Valentino going to caught him almost feel like he's still in eternum.
Not really surprising considering he's already shown such reflexes in early updates (i.e. dodging Axel's soccer kick back in 0.3, using his reflexes to score a hit against Brock and send him flying in 0.4).

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Now that to think about this scene, don't you think orion speed is almost abnormal, like just in seconds he moved before Valentino going to caught him almost feel like he's still in eternum.
Not "almost"...it is, that is part of his abilities that have shown themselves in the "real world" as well multiple times by now.

hulabulia

Dec 16, 2021
i have created a full page of scenes and choices that matter, filling 10 pages exactly, with the last save being just before the major spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This group of saves have been played in the latest 0.6 version, and will contain a save for every major "hot" scene (including some extra scenes, like a directors cut almost), and save for every player choice, while still going on the perfect harem route.

Heres the link for the zip file with the saves folder ready to copy on top of your saves folder (screenshot below). just make sure to have your folder empty of any file between 1-1-LT1.save and 10-6-LT1.save. You can keep your autosaves and quick saves (again, screenshot below).

1711463389465.png 1711463402209.png
click this button:
1711464330039.png
have your own saves folder like this:
1711464655396.png

Last edited:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Wait, there's a hotfix now? What was fixed? I know I can download it from the 1st page, but I'm having trouble finding out what was fixed through the search function, since the word 'hotfix' is in the title of the thread now lol

tadamsdevla

Mar 3, 2023
Okay, so I've heard about this game before, but the reviews are the most generic 5 star reviews with nonspecific "ohhh the story was soo good blah blah" that It reads like Chat GPT wrote them.....

What makes this game good.... SPECIFICALLY. :KEK: I'm not trying to bait.

I've always hated this genre. Simply because I found them too boring or too static. Like just a literal book with some images or whatever. So i've always strayed away from games like this. But recently, I became interested in this specific one, simply because the girls were very nice looking-- and it mentioned the use of 3d animation. So, I thought eh.. why not?

I've only played 2 other avns before and didn't think they were anything special-- just clicking and reading powering through to get to the next sex scene.

however, upon playing eternum-- it sort of just grasped me and I couldn't stop playing-- the thought of getting closer to the girls and seeing all the new and exciting things you were able to do within the vr world just absolutely hooked me. A lot of the girls and their personalities and the way the MC talks really hits a lot of points with me. Like back when I use to play HS2 I made the girls really similar in looks and that is really helpful in playability (for me)

it's not even the sound track, or so much the scenery-- it's simply because the girls are my style, the MC isn't some overly perverted dweeb and the girls aren't overly perverted either. Like most of the interactions seem very organic and real. It's down to earth in a sense and not over the top with farfetched scenarios and extremely horny girls just throwing themselves at you.

Like i'm not even kidding when I say this could easily just be an animated series or like a full fledged anime-- and it'll be just as interesting.

and then finally the sex scenes are actually pretty nice.. Some of them surprised me and I seem to think the dev put a lot of passion into this and can't help but feel like the dev has had some experience in this department lol (0.6's Alex scene was incredible. Also penny's scene in 0.7 and her dialog was also top notch.

This game doesn't feel like some 15 year old's wet dream come true. It feels like an organic, living, experienced and mature story.

because of this game, I've tried out Agent17 which was also very good-- but it had more features of a grind type gameplay which wasn't bad-- but didn't feel linier as eternum felt.

so if you're on the fence-- just give it a go with minimal expectations. Because I had 0.
but since you're asking I gave my reasoning on why it's good.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Ok I just finished my first run on this masterpiece and....wow!
I do not believe it!
Everything is very good, the writing/narrative construction, the characters, even the story carried me away like never before.

This game is by far the best I have ever made in the literary genre.
It's going to be a very long wait before the next update...
I understood that the developer released an update every 6 months, is this true?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I understood that the developer released an update every 6 months, is this true?
6 to 6.5 months following a week or two after the Public Release of the update. Used to be shorter than that (around 5.5 months) but dev wanted to pace himself to prevent burnout and so the dev prog became the way it is starting from update 0.6.

Reactions: Ekzou and fapderp11

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
6 to 6.5 months following a week or two after the Public Release of the update. Used to be shorter than that (around 5.5 months) but dev wanted to pace himself to prevent burnout and so the dev prog became the way it is starting from update 0.6.

Ok thank you for confirming what I thought. :)
The wait will be long, but the developers are right to take their time if they want to produce such good work for us!

It will be difficult for me to move on after a game like this. (It worked so well for me, humor, story, etc...too many theories rushing through my head ahah, I love it!).
amazing game.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes