Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hmmm ... That's a fun thought ...
This idea came to me because, well, how should I say... Orion, after having sex with her at the beginning of the game, said to her: “Do you exist in reality besides Eternum?” which is what she said “maybe” and at the second meeting they also both said that in the future perhaps they could meet under other circumstances...

and so, I thought, what if she really saves him? will take him home and treat him while everyone is looking for him :unsure:

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
Orion having the whole "do I actually love all these girls?" conversation to himself obviously meant to signify that he's starting to think of having an official and open relationship with all 7 of these girls eventually, but his definition of "just fooling around" is so funny to me. Apparently aggressively flirting and pretty much dropping an "I love you" to a girl, her sister, AND her mother and eventually fucking all 3 of them is "just fooling around" lmao.

And the "I wonder if they'd be mad if they found out what I was doing with the other girls"... usually when you find out your crush / friend-with-benefits is having 6 other secret sexual relationships with some of your best friends, that's a red flag. But of course, this is a harem game, so I know everything's gonna work out in the end and ultimately none of the girls will feel hurt.

I've expressed this a long time ago in this thread, but I find it funny how Orion is so well written and genuinely the greatest man on earth in the individual girls' routes, but when you play the harem route, I perceive him as more of a womanizer and find him much more unlikeable.
it would be interesting if they made the harem route like a debuff to his powers but that would be too much work for this type of game

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand your point. again, I'm not saying that she could save him 100%... I mean, she mentioned that I remember twice that they might meet again under different circumstances, and Orion doesn't necessarily have to fuck her again, but I why -I thought she would take Orion to her home or to someone she knows... maybe Eva will then remember that Orion has friends, for example Alex...

Edit: The only thing I don’t understand is what is the closure of the stage and paths? I don't remember ever encountering this

Reactions: Jerk-man

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
#1 the next episode we'll find out that Orion doesn't need the neural link to connect to Eternum .
and #2 maybe will found out if Orion's dad was the human from Calypso's story and #3 that's reason why no one knows anything about Orion's mom or she never have been brought into a conversation.
#4 just 4 girls that hadn't got any.........Annie , Dalia , Luna and Calypso.
so next episode will be a wild ride not just with the story but the cherry popping too ! .

i-pity-the-fool.jpg

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
I understand your point. again, I'm not saying that she could save him 100%... I mean, she mentioned that I remember twice that they might meet again under different circumstances, and Orion doesn't necessarily have to fuck her again, but I why -I thought she would take Orion to her home or to someone she knows... maybe Eva will then remember that Orion has friends, for example Alex...

Edit: The only thing I don’t understand is what is the closure of the stage and paths? I don't remember ever encountering this
how crazy would it be if eva turns out to be a nurse and maat is surgeon XD

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes