cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
By my reading, sarcasm is meant to be derisive. I was more going for light-hearted comedy, and clearly I wasn't ready for production.
double meaning of NTR and BDSM is comedy, do not take my lack of text reading comprehension as proper judgement of your post. others had no problem seeing it for what it is. Also with context and knowing the nature of post, having double meanings on both NTR and BDSM and use them properly as well as in form of response to pre-existing post take skills. One of reasons i could not be sure if it is sarcasm or serious response (aka i didnt know if you were making a joke or seriously not knowing what NTR means) IS because of how naturaly that response looked like. the BDSM part should give away the fact its a joke but it flew over my head, thats on me XD

Reactions: Valath

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
double meaning of NTR and BDSM is comedy, do not take my lack of text reading comprehension as proper judgement of your post. others had no problem seeing it for what it is. Also with context and knowing the nature of post, having double meanings on both NTR and BDSM and use them properly as well as in form of response to pre-existing post take skills. One of reasons i could not be sure if it is sarcasm or serious response (aka i didnt know if you were making a joke or seriously not knowing what NTR means) IS because of how naturaly that response looked like. the BDSM part should give away the fact its a joke but it flew over my head, thats on me XD
NTR = netorare ...It's a Japanese word to describe cheating but in a game like this, everyone seems to have their own definition.

The most common would possibly be, when the MC is forced to watch his LI engage in sex with another person.

It is a fetish for some but many despise it. Some even consider lesbian sex between LI's that doesn't involve the MC to be NTR.

It is a very subjective topic, but basically it means "cheating" used as a game element or kink.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
NTR = netorare ...It's a Japanese word to describe cheating but in a game like this, everyone seems to have their own definition.

The most common would possibly be, when the MC is forced to watch his LI engage in sex with another person.

It is a fetish for some but many despise it. Some even consider lesbian sex between LI's that doesn't involve the MC to be NTR.

It is a very subjective topic, but basically it means "cheating" used as a game element or kink.
There's actually three variations of NTR. Netorare, where you are the target of cheating/spouse stealing. Netori, where you steal someones spouse. And Netorase, where your love interest has sex with others, but you enjoy it.

Reactions: Grif1001

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
There's actually three variations of NTR. Netorare, where you are the target of cheating/spouse stealing. Netori, where you steal someones spouse. And Netorase, where your love interest has sex with others, but you enjoy it.
I sometimes wonder if the "no NTR at all", "NTR in EVERYTHING!!!!" or the "every game should be an incest game" types get more annoying.

I'd lean towards the "no NTR at all" (especially when they also think every potential LI should be a virgin), but I think it gets worse if they are also an "every game should be an incest game" type that gets upset at the realization that they were pre-cucked by their own dad. :LOL:

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I sometimes wonder if the "no NTR at all", "NTR in EVERYTHING!!!!" or the "every game should be an incest game" types get more annoying.

I'd lean towards the "no NTR at all" (especially when the also think every potential LI should be a virgin), but I think it gets worse if they are also an "every game should be an incest game" type that gets upset at the realization that they were pre-cucked by their own dad. :LOL:
It's why they finally changed the tag, it's no longer NTR but it's Netorare. And it's good change of rules, since personally i like Netori, but don't really care for the other two.

Spawnlod

Oct 28, 2023
Did mc just die after getting nancy,alex,penny and nova preggo?
Pretty sure its a cliffhanger, hes probably in serious condition. But you hear ambulance sirens in the background. So I would guess he will recover in next update. Or he will temporarily be a NPC? while hes in a coma or like. Thats just my speculation

Reactions: Samtimex and Guz007

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Pretty sure its a cliffhanger, hes probably in serious condition. But you hear ambulance sirens in the background. So I would guess he will recover in next update. Or he will temporarily be a NPC? while hes in a coma or like. Thats just my speculation
Would be cool if he becomes like thanos(thanatos) and gets incredibly powerful while training in the limbo with idriel,fucking her n getting strong af,
Dont know irl tho, he stays dying in a hospital while, alex,penny and nova become single moms.

retea3

May 24, 2020
So glad I get to continue enjoying this game after discovering it 2 years ago. I still remember my first playthrough of OIALT and then learning about how Eternum was being made.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
What the hell are you talking about I hate that bitch already!
Hm... if she wants to become orion sex slave then it's okey but as a lis Abso-fucking-lutely NOT!
I've just ended the scene where she turns up, so unless we see her later in the update, I don't see what she's done wrong. She's kinda moody, but she did us a massive favour which could have put her job on the line.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, I just didn't feel it was worth going into all of that for a shallow definition, and I was trying to get out of work on time, so I made it simple. I figured "cheating" and that it's "subjective" covered the basics well enough, but thanks adding those specifics.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes