sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
How dare you slander the first baby momma in thy harem?! Plus, we don't know if she went to get a morning after either. So 3 shots to the womb are still very much in play here. :WeSmart:
We don't know, indeed. But Alex is one of the most responsible and mature-minded of the girls and I could see her taking one. Nova, not so much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023

idiaweskara

Feb 27, 2018
That's because Caribdis changed the script after X was introduced, the change came with the public version of 0.6 I believe, if you played the versions prior to that one you wouldn't have that joke.
Thx man, it is nice to know that you can edit prior dialogues without breaking the game
Iam starting playing the game right now after so many recomendations, and iam very dissapointing, the writtring is very ''sword art'' style, and thats very bad

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
the writtring is very ''sword art'' style, and thats very bad
If I remember correctly Caribdis doesn't like/hate this anime so I'm sure he'll be happy that his story will be compared to it :HideThePain: (and honestly I've played Eternum and watched SAO, I find that there's way more differences than similarities between the two).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut
4.80 star(s) 889 Votes