VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
A bit of a theory:

so we can correctly assume the events of the game are still 10 years in the future and most of the gang are still kids. At the same time, somewhere else in the world, the OIAL harem is living reclusively in a unknown location and since the events of that game happened in 2021, probably around now would be the time the first children of that harem would've been born.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
A bit of a theory:

so we can correctly assume the events of the game are still 10 years in the future and most of the gang are still kids. At the same time, somewhere else in the world, the OIAL harem is living reclusively in a unknown location and since the events of that game happened in 2021, probably around now would be the time the first children of that harem would've been born.
Approved timeline is 12-14 years so the kids of the OIAL harem will be around that age during the events of Eternum, yes. :whistle:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
is this game more focuses into vanilla romance or rape?
Well, the only two NPCs that try to rape someone, get killed immediately (well, one can get away depending on the players choice, but it is technically a "bad choice")...so...I guess the answer would be "vanilla romance". :HideThePain:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Approved timeline is 12-14 years so the kids of the OIAL harem will be around that age during the events of Eternum, yes. :whistle:
IK, OIAL takes place in 2021, that puts eternum around 2034-2035. to fit that with our current real life timeline then, as of right now:

- OIAL harem is traveling the world and their first kids are born.
- Eternum has been released 2-3 years ago.
- Orion and most of the gang are around 8-9 years old, except for Penny and Nova, they're around 10-11.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Well, the only two NPCs that try to rape someone, get killed immediately (well, one can get away depending on the players choice, but it is technically a "bad choice")...so...I guess the answer would be "vanilla romance". :HideThePain:
You seem to have forgotten Maat. IMO forcing 2 people to have sex at gunpoint is still rape, even if you just watch...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You seem to have forgotten Maat. IMO forcing 2 people to have sex at gunpoint is still rape, even if you just watch...
Technically correct, but both "participants" don't seem to have registered that as rape either, so...why should I? :BootyTime:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I disagree, they could have just "died", lost their items and evaded the "rape" like the other guy.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
IK, OIAL takes place in 2021, that puts eternum around 2034-2035. to fit that with our current real life timeline then, as of right now:

- OIAL harem is traveling the world and their first kids are born.
- Eternum has been released 2-3 years ago.
- Orion and most of the gang are around 8-9 years old, except for Penny and Nova, they're around 10-11.
Addendum: It also wouldn't surprise me if we find out later that the OIAL gang ended up migrating to the US of A, what with Mike being the President and all for a while. Maybe it'll also be revealed later on that Mike has approved laws that allow for harem marriage/cohabitation, and that Orion and Annie are unaware that such laws exist because they're from the UK. :whistle:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I mean the threat was losing your items and levels in a "game" where this can happen to you all the time (death)... they had a choice which usually isnt the case with rape. Thats kinda downplaying rape imo
Take it up with legal precedent I guess...

idiaweskara

Feb 27, 2018
This is a good example of pointless text, why she is explaining something to me(that is no precise btw) and I(the player) has to read? you can resume this with 1 line of text
Also, this is a early retcon, since Anne character said that you cant record the game because isnt really a game, or dint function like one
1715744856975.png

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes