McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
This game is the best I've ever played , ngl.
The plot , characters development , animations , perfect amount of humour , everything is just perfect.
I've played previous game of this developer and it was banger for me , but Eternum - completely another level.
I've tried so many games on this forum , but none of them brought me as many emotions as Eternum. Of course , those games from first page if u set Filters to Popular of all time are really good , but Fantasy theme is my weakness.
So , in my honest opinion , when the development will be finished , this game will be absolute masterpiece.
Definitely gonna support the developer.
Thanks for attention :)

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
Won't lie I played this briefly up until the first time you log out of Eternum and thought meh and stopped playing mainly because Sci Fi really has never been my thing and this gave me major Sci Fi focused vibes, Half Life has been my tolerance limit with Sci Fi I'm very particular with my tastes.

What a fucking idiot I was to jump to conclusions so quickly, I jumped back in and just this second finished the current version and it was genuinely an amazing game. The possibilities of different themes and places that could be explored are endless, not only that the story was fantastically written, it makes you laugh exactly where it should and I'll be damned if it didn't make me feel like a fucking badass at points as the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not very many games make me genuinely sad that I've reached the end of the current content like this did. Bra-fucking-vo!

P.S - Chop Chop is fucking hilarious :KEK:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Please no. Having the comic relief friend turn out to be an actual edgelord and potential final boss is just cringe and would just lower my opinion of Thanatos, imo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Possible. But my impression was that the words came from the position of someone who gauged Orion's strength but found it wanting, therefore that makes him inferior. I mean, he did tell Orion straight up that he was "strong...but not strong enough."

Reactions: Original name321

goatseasia

Feb 14, 2021
I am a tad confused. I just started playing Once in a lifetime and I am at the point where Judie and the MC went to the abandoned place and found the church. Now i remember from when i was playing Eternum that there was a cult in the church that took it a step further mentioned during the Dark Arts challenge. Are they related in any way or perhaps it's just a coincidence? I tried looking for the answer here so my apologies if this was already answered

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I am a tad confused. I just started playing Once in a lifetime and I am at the point where Judie and the MC went to the abandoned place and found the church. Now i remember from when i was playing Eternum that there was a cult in the church that took it a step further mentioned during the Dark Arts challenge. Are they related in any way or perhaps it's just a coincidence? I tried looking for the answer here so my apologies if this was already answered
There is a lot we don't know yet about how connected the two games are and there is plenty that hints at connection. It's still really early in Eternum and there is still a lot to learn. The quality of the game makes it easy to forget just how early into the development of Eternum we are. I think it's possible that the cult in OiaLT may have tried to rebuild in Eternum but failed and so Warthogs took over their castle, it would be a fun little easter egg.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I'm going to say that you have seen that church before... you just might not have realized it at the time. ;)

Reactions: McGreed

goatseasia

Feb 14, 2021
Orion has seen that church in his first nightmare,when he met the butterfly lady for the first time.
Oh yeah, now I remember. It was confused because I forgot the default name for the MC in Eternum is Orion.

If I recall correctly, when the MC was inside the church he told the professor that this place is familiar.

Interesting. Really interesting.

sortakinda

Dec 15, 2020
Really this VN has no right being so much fun it is.

Thus far I think the weakest section in this game is the egypt part.
What do you believe to be the weakest part, or section of this visual novel?

Reactions: tightbuns

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019

Egypt part?Damn , I guess its one of my favourite part of the game so far. Not only because of hot scenes , maybe I love Egypt itself , so it was interesting to play. Its a shame , that we could see only small part of pyramid/temple.

goatseasia

Feb 14, 2021

That's a tough one for sure.
I enjoyed everything the game had to offer so far.

The one part I didn't like was when I met Alex's father. Not because it was bad or anything, the dad was just really annoying and mean.

But I gotta say, loved every Nora scene, Penny's flashback, Axel being kicked in the balls and Chop-Chop fighting with a cat.

Really sad/funny scenes.

Reactions: ArDZer and McGreed

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
That's a tough one for sure.
I enjoyed everything the game had to offer so far.

The one part I didn't like was when I met Alex's father. Not because it was bad or anything, the dad was just really annoying and mean.

But I gotta say, loved every Nora scene, Penny's flashback, Axel being kicked in the balls and Chop-Chop fighting with a cat.

Really sad/funny scenes.
Penny's flashback was so great , that I almost cry out like a baby. I knew what was coming , but idk , I guess good music at that moment made some magic.

goatseasia

Feb 14, 2021
Penny's flashback was so great , that I almost cry out like a baby. I knew what was coming , but idk , I guess good music at that moment made some magic.
Not even gonna deny the fact that I cried, the whole flashback and that masterpiece of a song got me in my feelings.

I'm glad Penny came to her senses and made the right decision.

goatseasia

Feb 14, 2021
Just before this moment , I thought that Alex is my favourite girl , but damn , after that flashback I started to look at Penny from a completely different angle.
Trueee, I swear this is the first and only game that really got me intrigued and captivated to the point I don't even care if there are any H-scenes.

I just want to see the relationships growing. I'm starving for the next update.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Trueee, I swear this is the first and only game that really got me intrigued and captivated to the point I don't even care if there are any H-scenes.

I just want to see the relationships growing. I'm starving for the next update.
The only part that I didn't like in this game so far was pretty rushed things with Nancy. I feel like she deserve some romantic moments as well. Seems like this thing is common with Once in a Life Time.I hope developer wont make same path as it was with Carla.
But everything else is just perfect and I'm starving for the next update as well.

goatseasia

Feb 14, 2021
The only part that I didn't like in this game so far was pretty rushed things with Nancy. I feel like she deserve some romantic moments as well. Seems like this thing is common with Once in a Life Time.I hope developer wont make same path as it was with Carla.
But everything else is just perfect and I'm starving for the next update as well.
Now that you mention it, I did feel like Nancy's story was somewhat rushed or who knows,

Maybe that's how her personality is (considering she wasn't touched in so long).

But I do hope things slow down and she has some romantic scenes, he got cockblocked so they didn't do it yet so there's that. (Nancy Empress hits different)

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes