McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Now that you mention it, I did feel like Nancy's story was somewhat rushed or who knows,

Maybe that's how her personality is (considering she wasn't touched in so long).

But I do hope things slow down and she has some romantic scenes, he got cockblocked so they didn't do it yet so there's that. (Nancy Empress hits different)
Yeah , maybe she needs to fulfill her sexual desire and then everything will be started over for them.
Btw , Nancy the Empress was so hilarious , loved every bit of that story haha.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
The only part that I didn't like in this game so far was pretty rushed things with Nancy. I feel like she deserve some romantic moments as well. Seems like this thing is common with Once in a Life Time.I hope developer wont make same path as it was with Carla.
But everything else is just perfect and I'm starving for the next update as well.
I'm wondering if maybe she'll come back to her senses or something like that, like realize she got way too caught up in the moment. But I think there was a time skip between her scene, and the heist room scene, so maybe not... I dunno. Guess we'll have to wait and see in a few months!

Reactions: McGreed

goatseasia

Feb 14, 2021
Damn, you can't trust even great developers these days. They first gain your trust with their high-quality game, and BAM, you are crying when you just wanted to be horny :cry:
Gotta love a good story and man sad scenes take a toll on me but hey, they're worth it.

No more horniness, time to enjoy a good story and sob

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
just a random post here but remember that if you enjoyed the leak, consider supporting the game on patreon or some other manner. Caribdis has been incredibly consistent with their Eternum updates so far, AND their previous game Once in a Lifetime. I am a total stan at this point but damn they deserve the support and shilling :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alandir and McGreed

pedrobece7

Aug 29, 2019
View attachment 1767965

from wikipedia:
Brother of the Hyades, a sisterhood of nymphs that bring rain. His sudden death caused her sisters so much grief to weep constantly, causing constant rain, until they died out of grief.

View attachment 1767962

View attachment 1767963

Hyas is literally the cause of storms in greek mythology.
Dalia is so getting her childhood blade.
Thank you so so much, I would've never picked up on that detail on my own, can't express my admiration for you and Caribdis' writing enough. I love this thread.

Last edited:

anon98989

Dec 4, 2020
Alright, apparently there are advertisements for eternum
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they actually can take pictures inside eternum,, So lauren was right and it was not a mistake from Caribdis
Why did Annie said you can't record the gameplay?
And the MC said there aren't any gameplay online

Also something worth mentioning MC said most instagram models cosplay eternum characters, i don't know what does that mean..are they cosplaying Thanatos for example? and most important are they cosplaying inside of eternum or in the real world? penelope said she can't cuz she doesn't play eternum

bmxtucker

Sep 22, 2020
they actually can take pictures inside eternum,, So lauren was right and it was not a mistake from Caribdis

Also something worth mentioning MC said most instagram models cosplay eternum characters, i don't know what does that mean..are they cosplaying Thanatos for example? and most important are they cosplaying inside of eternum or in the real world? penelope said she can't cuz she doesn't play eternum
I reckon the advertisements are just the developer using admin tools or hiring artists to recreate the in game locations?

It seems like most gamers in this world would be playing eternum so I'd assume anyone who would follow an instagram model who does cosplay would be a gamer since that's how it normally works anyway so they'd know the characters from playing.

Also, idk man it's a fictional world.

goatseasia

Feb 14, 2021

I'll try to be short with this as to not make things too complicated.

First of all, illustrations and advertisements are possible, the advertisement doesn't really have to be gameplay footage even though that's what comes first to mind, maybe its just some CGI made outside of Eternum. There are quite a lot of possibilities. Maybe the Founder has the ability to record stuff, who knows.

And I doubt they meant that taking photos inside Eternum is possible. I am not entirely sure about this one but again. The advertisement could easily be about the equipment, what it can do, prices and so on, using a said scenery from a server as footage.

Think about it this way, you go in the mountains and look at the landscape, you don't have a phone to take a picture so you paint it instead and show that to people.

And the cosplay stuff can be easily answered, a popular NPC from a popular server, maybe cosplaying Idriel.

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
I reckon the advertisements are just the developer using admin tools or hiring artists to recreate the in game locations?

It seems like most gamers in this world would be playing eternum so I'd assume anyone who would follow an instagram model who does cosplay would be a gamer since that's how it normally works anyway so they'd know the characters from playing.

Yeah I agree

Makes sense there'd be advertisements tbh. It's a massive global product and the thought of artists recreating what they see inside Eternum would be the obvious logical conclusion.

Also the cosplay thing, they could just dress up as a certain servers theme and that's cosplaying? Stick a #eternum on there Instagram and boom Eternum cosplay.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Assuming it's not oversight, well...

Also, it's possible they just faked the gameplay footage for ads/promotional trailers, then they disclosed later on that it's all an approximation of what you get in-game, and you can't really record shit. It happens. But people didn't complain much because the game was just that good.

And the cosplay stuff can be easily answered, a popular NPC from a popular server, maybe cosplaying Idriel.
/imagines Penny cosplaying as Idriel

james-mc-avoy-hot-summer.gif

Last edited:

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Got the 4D experience playing this having just got home from a party drunk out of my mind. Vaguely remember feeling rather disappointed by the relative short lenght of the episode comparing to the waiting time and lack of enough sexy scenes, as well as horror ones. If there was a bit more of either one of them I'd be more satisfied, I think. Oh who am I kidding, Carybdis, just do more horror please it's so good. But that's my opinion. The humor's great though, loved it. Overall, will give this 6 months or so before coming back, and see what comes next!

Reactions: crustlord12

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
The cosplayers are probably cosplaying as themselves, and since they know what they have in their inventory (as well as how it fits and other things), their cosplays are doable.

bmxtucker

Sep 22, 2020
Got the 4D experience playing this having just got home from a party drunk out of my mind. Vaguely remember feeling rather disappointed by the relative short lenght of the episode comparing to the waiting time and lack of enough sexy scenes, as well as horror ones. If there was a bit more of either one of them I'd be more satisfied, I think. Oh who am I kidding, Carybdis, just do more horror please it's so good. But that's my opinion. The humor's great though, loved it. Overall, will give this 6 months or so before coming back, and see what comes next!
Methinks you're still a but tipsy but I love you none the less lmao

anon98989

Dec 4, 2020

that might be it, i remember Annie said something about server creating tools and computer engineering and some other shit idk why she said you can't record your screen.

Oh you're right i totally forgot about those

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes