DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
tell me i'm not the only one who heard ursa's ulti(enrage) when nova and alex met the bear xd
I've heard this in so many other things, video games, TV Shows, Youtube videos, anything else. I keep thinking if its actually Ursa's and Valve original to begin with.

DyonisX

Feb 25, 2019
Turns out it opened to reveal the most frightening thing of all..

Also, I finished Once in a Lifetime the other day and I really wanted to post a review but it seems quite tedious with the minimum word count and all the rules, I much prefer being able to just give something a numeric vote; alas, I still felt like I had to express how impressed I was with both that game and Eternum.

I think it might've been the first game I've played that actually had an ending, sometimes it feels like these games are in development forever. I really liked the characters and the sense of humor the game had (similar to Waifu Academy).

My only pet peeve with it was how every girl pretty much had the same body type, but I suppose it's generally aesthetically appealing so it's not much of a complaint. I don't exactly know which game the scenes are rendered in but I'm assuming it's similar to Koikatsu, Custom Order Maid and Ai Shoujo?

Regardless, Eternum looks way better, not sure if it's purely your skill that improved or if the graphics improved/you're using a separate game to render it in?

But yeah, I just wanted to mention that I'd definitely rate both Once in a Lifetime and Eternum a 5 star if leaving ratings wasn't so tedious and I'm eagerly waiting for 0.4!

pedrobece7

Aug 29, 2019
Yeaaaah, no. Last time Caribdis added an NTR scene in one of his games (it was a very optional, choose-it-only-if-you're-a-complete-jackass option in "Once in a Lifetime"), some folks kinda went ballistic on his ass. And then he stopped adding stuff like that moving forward.
The main problem I have (not that I'd go with the NTR route to begin with) with the NTR scene in Once in a Lifetime is that it didn't feel very in-character for the MC to leave her on her own like that (at least the way I was feeling him/the story), especially...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too forced of a situation (a little bit like the Penny scene with the photographer). But as you very well said, those are "very optional, choose-it-only-if-you're-a-complete-jackass options".

On the other hand I LOVE, love love love the subtle NTR-ish touches like...

Last edited:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Turns out it opened to reveal the most frightening thing of all..

Also, I finished Once in a Lifetime the other day and I really wanted to post a review but it seems quite tedious with the minimum word count and all the rules, I much prefer being able to just give something a numeric vote; alas, I still felt like I had to express how impressed I was with both that game and Eternum.

I think it might've been the first game I've played that actually had an ending, sometimes it feels like these games are in development forever. I really liked the characters and the sense of humor the game had (similar to Waifu Academy).

My only pet peeve with it was how every girl pretty much had the same body type, but I suppose it's generally aesthetically appealing so it's not much of a complaint. I don't exactly know which game the scenes are rendered in but I'm assuming it's similar to Koikatsu, Custom Order Maid and Ai Shoujo?

Regardless, Eternum looks way better, not sure if it's purely your skill that improved or if the graphics improved/you're using a separate game to render it in?

But yeah, I just wanted to mention that I'd definitely rate both Once in a Lifetime and Eternum a 5 star if leaving ratings wasn't so tedious and I'm eagerly waiting for 0.4!
Yeah , you just described my emotions after completing both of this games. Once in a Life Time was super good imo , but this Eternum is gonna be banger in future for sure.

Reactions: DyonisX
Aug 15, 2021
Now I have dark thoughts.. what else could be added to the story as far as Penelope is concerned.:love::p

One could continue to tell the photo model and then give the photographer some ntr moments

As it turns out, Penelope really likes fast and rough sex...

ooooohhh I dream about it almost every day.

Not going to happen.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
So... Am i the only one who took the 200 gold from the pixie to myself?
Good update!! it was a long update which is nice.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The main problem I have (not that I'd go with the NTR route to begin with) with the NTR scene in Once in a Lifetime is that it didn't feel very in-character for the MC to leave her on her own like that (at least the way I was feeling him/the story), especially...
Too forced of a situation (a little bit like the Penny scene with the photographer). But as you very well said, those are "very optional, choose-it-only-if-you're-a-complete-jackass options".
I think this just nails the problem (or strength, depending on your point of view) regarding Caribdis' main protagonists: they're not really blank slates that act as stand-ins for the player. They have their own personalities (often leaning to the actually-a-hidden-badass, white-knight persona), their own histories, their own desires...so it's kinda hard to write in choices that are out-of-character for them but could provide for some "interesting" directions to the story (and by interesting I mean only for those who's in it for the fap and don't care for initial character development being chucked out of the window like uhh...I dunno...fans of the Taimanin series?).

Not that I'm saying that he should start writing the most bland mcbland protagonist in his next game. He's already good with what he's doing, and I don't want his writing abilities to get flushed down the drain for the sake of making a sandbox-style story work. Instead, considering that we already have 2 games with "nice" protagonists, maybe experiment on having protagonists with wildly varying personalities that differ from them in the next games. For instance, have one game with a protagonist that's purposefully written in an amoral light. One that's willing to do stuff that the protagonists of OiaL and Eternum wouldn't do (i.e. is okay with sharing his love interests to advance his goals, is willing to get his hands dirty (and not in a good way), is okay/doesn't give a shit if he is disliked by people/his love interests so long as he gets stuff done), but whose personal development and journey is just as interesting. Done right, and it could provide a way for Caribdis to experiment on options that would be OOC for his earlier protagonists, while providing a look into the world he's shaping from the eyes of someone who's not in it to get every girl or save the day.

(All of these are just personal thoughts and suggestions from a random forum poster btw, and by no means demands to Caribdis lol. It's his universe, his games, his design choices after all)

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
A spectacular update 0.3 was. If there were any doubts I had before about the development of Eternum, they are absent now. I'm happy I put faith in you, Caribdis.

As usual, I wish you luck in your development, and I will continue to support you all the way through. I believe Eternum will be a great game.

Thanks again.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
still no news for the Mac version???
I can make one, but I heard that Cari is already pissed over the leaked version. So, I don't want to piss him even more.
But I don't understand why he is so pissed though. The update increased his support by a lot.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I can certainly understand Caribdis there, even though it certainly pushed him. It's a matter of trust. But since it was leaked on a high tier, at least the number of suspects should be relatively clear.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.80 star(s) 933 Votes