Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I can certainly understand Caribdis there, even though it certainly pushed him. It's a matter of trust. But since it was leaked on a high tier, at least the number of suspects should be relatively clear.
It was leaked by demon lord or god?
Either way, there are a lot of them in both of these tiers.
But this is not uncommon for highly rated games, so.

Reactions: BTungsteno

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
still no news for the Mac version???
You can make it yourself though, just grab the game folder from the pc version and drag on the autorun folder, replace when asked and you'll have an updated Mac version, like I did.
The step Caribids did with Eternum is literally INSANE, never seen such an immense increase in every aspect of a game before, this game is mind blowing!
I mean I love OIAL, but this on a whole another level, the story looks already addicting and the girls... Holy Moly! :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: McGreed

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
This games is, by far, in the TOP 3 on the site. I just can't believe we did so much with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and so soon. That's what you call an update worth the development time (and more) and I can't wait for the next one XD.

Reactions: McGreed

Fabiannc26卍

Apr 2, 2021
Eternum [v0.3 Bugfixed] [Caribdis] Spanish translation
1650665767774.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-3-bugfixed-caribdis.93340/

Traducción manual de dialogo e imágenes al español

Server de donde subimos diferentes juegos en español para pc y android

Usar en caso de que no se traduzcan las líneas
Solo pon el programa al lado del ejecutable .exe y ábrelo
Presionar la tecla 1, al terminar el proceso cierra unren y vuelve a pegar el parche

Last edited:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
The horror aspect of the game makes me cover my eyes...
That horror part with investigation was kinda unexpected for me , I thought that we'll find truth just by talking with several NPC's with help of Luna , but it was really good. I'd love to see some more horror actions in this game. It feels like breath of fresh air in this kinda games.

4.80 star(s) 916 Votes