Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Well, she is royalty, and for that reason alone I can understand her. Prior to her imprisonment and subsequent release, she had been living in luxury like a princess.
Royalty in name/heritage. She was actually a prisoner for who knows how long, rescued by the MC. She is attractive, but really needs to pull the stick out of her butt and start acting less like an entitled little princess imo.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Well, she is royalty, and for that reason alone I can understand her. Prior to her imprisonment and subsequent release, she had been living in luxury like a princess.
I get what you´re saying, but I do hope that in time she starts to be more polite because that attitude all the time gets old quick

Reactions: ViewPower

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I love all of them. Except Calypso. I was warming up to her a little but her attitude is too much. Maybe one day, when she learns she isn't any more special than the others and treats them like equals, as they deserve.

But it's easy to choose favourites, as long as I am allowed two. Alex and Annie.
Calypso is kind of the Jasmin of Eternum. Just less of a total bitch, I suppose.

ViewPower

Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Donor
Apr 8, 2024
Royalty in name/heritage. She was actually a prisoner for who knows how long, rescued by the MC. She is attractive, but really needs to pull the stick out of her butt and start acting less like an entitled little princess imo.
I get what you´re saying, but I do hope that in time she starts to be more polite because that attitude all the time gets old quick
I totally agree, IMO she is going to "soften up" but it will take time. We have not seen first hand what she has gone through, so it is all speculation. I have faith that she will be there in the end.
Yea, basically what i posted after. :sneaky:

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
nice work
Those shorts... that ass... just HOW?!?

She 100% believes in that story about Anima she told Orion. If the theory she was just created and programmed by Idriel becomes truth, I'll laugh so much at her face!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Those shorts... that ass... just HOW?!?

She 100% believes in that story about Anima she told Orion. If the theory she was just created and programmed by Idriel becomes truth, I'll laugh so much at her face!
I'm pretty confident that actually a real story. I also now start to think Idriel the true antagonist :whistle:

ViewPower

Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Donor
Apr 8, 2024
I'm pretty confident that actually a real story. I also now start to think Idriel the true antagonist :whistle:
In my theory, the only antagonist is the "Creator" (I forget what his name is).
In my eyes, even Alex's father is not an antagonist right now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Could be a Safiya scenario from "Mask of the Betrayer" where Caly is actually a recreation/clone of a younger Anima/Idriel prior to her being chained by Y'liar (hence her more arrogant but curious personality), and that she was created by Idriel herself for a specific purpose in the future (maybe not only to open the Gates of Acheron but also as a replacement for Idriel once she becomes free and chooses to pass on into the afterlife/oblivion, but doing so will cause something bad to happen to Eternum so she needs someone like Caly to replace her). Could tie in to what Thanny said to her in Ogygia about her not knowing why she was even "created." :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 935 Votes