quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I love all of them. Except Calypso. I was warming up to her a little but her attitude is too much. Maybe one day, when she learns she isn't any more special than the others and treats them like equals, as they deserve.

But it's easy to choose favourites, as long as I am allowed two. Alex and Annie.

ViewPower

Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Donor
Apr 8, 2024
I love all of them. Except Calypso. I was warming up to her a little but her attitude is too much. Maybe one day, when she learns she isn't any more special than the others and treats them like equals, as they deserve.

But it's easy to choose favourites, as long as I am allowed two. Alex and Annie.
Well, she is royalty, and for that reason alone I can understand her. Prior to her imprisonment and subsequent release, she had been living in luxury like a princess.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Well, she is royalty, and for that reason alone I can understand her. Prior to her imprisonment and subsequent release, she had been living in luxury like a princess.
If you mean royalty can tend toward arrogance without merit, I'm with you. And it is forgivable, provided they realise the reality that they're not special just because they were born into a royal family, and start to act in a way deserving of respect and love.

For which, to be clear, I believe she is on the path.

I also have a personal theory that a lot of her arrogance is due to fear. Fear that if she doesn't make people afraid of her and her status as a princess, they will take advantage of her, perhaps imprison her again. That she's being (a bit) nicer as she learns to trust Orion and the group fits this theory.

Also the story she told in the Western server about the origin of the kind and just rulers of her kingdom can not coexist with the claims of harsh punishment that she has said would be imposed by her family for the type of familiarity she allows from Orion (and Annie, and...). One of these is a lie. I believe the latter is the lie.

She's avoiding letting people get close to her so she doesn't get hurt.

None of which makes me like her any more right now. It helps me understand her, and have confidence she can and wants to change. But she's not there yet, and I have a low tolerance for people treating others as inferiors.

ViewPower

Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Donor
Apr 8, 2024
If you mean royalty can tend toward arrogance without merit, I'm with you. And it is forgivable, provided they realise the reality that they're not special just because they were born into a royal family, and start to act in a way deserving of respect and love.

For which, to be clear, I believe she is on the path.

I also have a personal theory that a lot of her arrogance is due to fear. Fear that if she doesn't make people afraid of her and her status as a princess, they will take advantage of her, perhaps imprison her again. That she's being (a bit) nicer as she learns to trust Orion and the group fits this theory.

Also the story she told in the Western server about the origin of the kind and just rulers of her kingdom can not coexist with the claims of harsh punishment that she has said would be imposed by her family for the type of familiarity she allows from Orion (and Annie, and...). One of these is a lie. I believe the latter is the lie.

She's avoiding letting people get close to her so she doesn't get hurt.

None of which makes me like her any more right now. It helps me understand her, and have confidence she can and wants to change. But she's not there yet, and I have a low tolerance for people treating others as inferiors.
I totally agree, IMO she is going to "soften up" but it will take time. We have not seen first hand what she has gone through, so it is all speculation. I have faith that she will be there in the end.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Cari not putting a cliffhanger in 0.8, I wonder where I heard that tall tale at before hmmm?
Cari needs to chnge his name to pinocchio.:ROFLMAO:

Junk great

Jul 21, 2024
I wish there was an easy way to add voices from elevenlabs etc. It's so much better having the Characters talk since the animation is limited

4.80 star(s) 935 Votes