Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I just noticed the nametag on Aspen's neck says "Anal Urinal" in Japanese...

View attachment 4001904
Hey at least it isn't a tattoo. I mean I know the person who would get a tattoo like that but I think he lost his levels 2 updates ago.... again.
Eternumv6 (Classic Jerry).png

Quick reminder that everyone besides Annie is a giant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hey at least it isn't a tattoo. I mean I know the person who would get a tattoo like that but I think he lost his levels 2 updates ago.... again.
View attachment 4002345

Quick reminder that everyone besides Annie is a giant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait! Are you saying...Annie is...a...dorf??

screenshot0082.png

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Wait! Are you saying...Annie is...a...dorf??

View attachment 4002487
No actually she's the only normal one among them giant folk. Standing at a normal- Wait a minute. Did you just... Did you just call her a dorf?!

Listen here you! Although her lack of beard makes her unappealing to proper Dawi men she's still a proud Dawi which makes this disrespect an unforgivable transgression! So you better believe that THIS IS GOING IN THE BLOODY BOOK!
Recording in the book intensifies.png

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
i just realised after rewatching ready player one that eternum has the same concept with vr and stuff lol
Yeah, that's where the similarities end tho as it goes to do its own thing with the astral projections and the creepy dreams and the dead being exploited and stuff.

Reactions: Dunner

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Yeah, that's where the similarities end tho as it goes to do its own thing with the astral projections and the creepy dreams and the dead being exploited and stuff.
it goes into the parallel and multiverse domain instead quite intriguing

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunner

masaan87

Mar 11, 2020
So whats the newest patch right now ? i played a few months ago and the game ended when the white haired ''shark'' girl's father confronted you on the couch with his goons. Has there been any new content after that? And on another note, can i transfer the save files between the android version and the PC version??

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So whats the newest patch right now ? i played a few months ago and the game ended when the white haired ''shark'' girl's father confronted you on the couch with his goons. Has there been any new content after that? And on another note, can i transfer the save files between the android version and the PC version??
Versions saving from android to PC should work, it just depends on the version itself (where and from where you downloaded it) and whether they are compressed or uncompressed.

But, as far as I remember, some saves/file can be transferred from android to PC.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Have you seen the other scenes the game had up to this point? Did they seriously disappoint you? :HideThePain:
The scenes disappointed me? Hell no! That should be the benchmark for every avn going forward. The climaxes though? A little. I know Cari loves creampies finishes but creampie finishes do nothing for me. I´m a simp for cum in mouth/tongue/face cumshots.
My fear is that Cari will make the first big scene for Dalia and make the finish be a creampie.
I hope he does like in the Penny scene, where he gave us the chance to choose. As I think he should for every scene.
So far Dalia has swallowed in the beach scene and then took a facial in the Western Server. I hope for something along those lines. No need to change what is already done well.
I´m sure the whole sex scene will be fucking amazing, but the cumshot is also part of it and if it´s a creampie, that will put me off, even if it is at the end. Dalia so far is a swallower, keep it that way.

4.80 star(s) 957 Votes