MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So where is the Multiple ending tag. Hmmmmmmm... Bullshit
A bit of a strange comment from you... "Multiple endings" appears if the game has already come to an end or is already on the verge of ending the story!
And they also appear if the game will have bad endings or something similar cases as it was in the first game from Caribdis, in the style of a solo endings.

Reactions: TamreeFugar

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
*snip snip snip* *takes parts of the conversation and throws it downstairs to the Offtopic thread*

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So about that gift that you recieve from the founder, what are the voices warning you about? will it have negative consiquences down the line?? Rejecting the gift is the ultimate good choice right??
According to the walkthrough and Cari's comments on Discord, yes. Do not take the amulet.

Reactions: rudy007 and Dunner

masaan87

Mar 11, 2020
one other thing, what is even the point of the affection system (the hearts)? i see no reason why its there...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
one other thing, what is even the point of the affection system (the hearts)? i see no reason why its there...
One wrong decision or choice with LI, your "heart" is taken away and the route is closed.

And also the more affection points, the different dialogues and scenes... generally speaking, if "the hearts" smaller, either some scenes will not happen or the dialogues will change.

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
One wrong decision or choice with LI, your "heart" is taken away and the route is closed.

And also the more affection points, the different dialogues and scenes... generally speaking, if "the hearts" smaller, either some scenes will not happen or the dialogues will change.
Wait, I don't remember being able to lose hearts. I know you can miss them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
The scenes disappointed me? Hell no! That should be the benchmark for every avn going forward. The climaxes though? A little. I know Cari loves creampies finishes but creampie finishes do nothing for me. I´m a simp for cum in mouth/tongue/face cumshots.
My fear is that Cari will make the first big scene for Dalia and make the finish be a creampie.
I hope he does like in the Penny scene, where he gave us the chance to choose. As I think he should for every scene.
So far Dalia has swallowed in the beach scene and then took a facial in the Western Server. I hope for something along those lines. No need to change what is already done well.
I´m sure the whole sex scene will be fucking amazing, but the cumshot is also part of it and if it´s a creampie, that will put me off, even if it is at the end. Dalia so far is a swallower, keep it that way.
I'm a creampie lover so scenes like Alex's are what I look for in a game, many games do not have creampie finishes tho... I just accept it, you gotta understand giving us options also means making more renders, which means more work... sometimes he just has to choose which type of finish he thinks will fit the moment or the girl's personality cause if he tries to give us options he will have to make creampie, butt, tits, mouth, face and whatever other finish people might like... it would be too much work.
It's the same kind of predicament I face with pregnancy content... couple months ago I asked if he would make preg/lact content during scenes (like showing or milking), since the game offers the option to enable pregnancy, but the same logic applies, imagine making several renders for each girl and each situation depending on the player's option to enable pregnancy or not... unfeasible

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Wait, I don't remember being able to lose hearts. I know you can miss them.
Maybe you are right. Either they just don't give points or I thought that because of the wrong decisions they are removed one by one, I can't know because I have never tried to make wrong choices. :Kappa: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rudy007
4.80 star(s) 957 Votes