sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Based on this post from yesterday...

So whats the newest patch right now ? i played a few months ago and the game ended when the white haired ''shark'' girl's father confronted you on the couch with his goons. Has there been any new content after that? And on another note, can i transfer the save files between the android version and the PC version??
I give you...
White Haired Shark Girl!
white hair shark girl.png

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
How much are the Eternum implants anyways? I kind of forgot how much they were
E-3X (Eternum Implant)
The E-3X is the implant required to play Eternum. The implants are sold by Ulysses for the steep price of $2500, yet many people are more than willing to pay the price to experience Eternum. An Eternum comes in a package along with the visor and jumpsuit required to play. Eternum implants cannot be removed and transferred to another player, meaning all players must purchase their own.

The neural implant transmits sensory input of all forms to the brain while in the game. The implant keeps watch for bodily harm to the player in the real world and can wake them up if need be. There are also sensors for smoke and gas fumes.

BackBone123

Aug 30, 2024
OHHH MAN! This is just great i can't say how much ich love the humor in this game! Nice graphics. For me a super interesting Story and all the people are just lovely. Pleas keep it going! im sooo gona buy it if its ever gonna be in the shops....

claimant32

Jun 15, 2024
This was posted to Itch.io, not sure it's posted here or not and Caribdis gave it a rating as well.

Mod Features:
  • Achievements Mod
    • Adds over 70 achievements to the game with a popup and award noise
    • Achievements persist across saves
    • Adds an achievement gallery in the points screen (click the heart in the top left)
    • Hidden and Platinum achievements for the truly dedicated.
  • Phone Mod
    • Adds a phone to the game with multiple screens
    • Adds chats history, where you can read old chats with girls (and Chang)
    • Adds Gallery with photos sent in chats
    • Adds over 100 wallpapers for the phone
    • Adds Music Player with more than 180 music tracks from the game
  • Walkthrough Mod
    • Adds highlighting for all recommended choices from official walkthrough
    • Also highlight choices that lead to losing a girl's path
    • All free roams are supported with custom images that match the native game UI.
  • Support
    • Two different installation methods, one with a compiled RPA for portability (recommended) or a folder for inspection of the mod files.
    • Also tested to work on Android versions of the game, but saves compatibility is extremely unstable. Recommend starting and only using modded saves with Android.
    • Detailed installation instructions are included in the zip files.
Oh hey I recognize that! Thanks for posting here, I normally only lurk. I hope you guys give the mod a shot and enjoy it. If you have any feedback let me know, we have already made some changes from the early players and will release the new UI when 0.8 releases.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Oh hey I recognize that! Thanks for posting here, I normally only lurk. I hope you guys give the mod a shot and enjoy it. If you have any feedback let me know, we have already made some changes from the early players and will release the new UI when 0.8 releases.
the link was added to OP in the off-topic thread. not updated here yet, but it will happen. maybe create a mod thread here in the relevant section? remember to sent a ticket to the mods afterwards :)

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Fancy meeting you here, mr.!
Cool mod, btw

4.80 star(s) 957 Votes