khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure if events that have already been done are ever tweaked but I think it would be pretty hot if the girl you sign up for the photo shoot with Penny when her sex scene happens would catch them in the act and sneak in to watch the main event...

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I'm a creampie lover so scenes like Alex's are what I look for in a game, many games do not have creampie finishes tho... I just accept it, you gotta understand giving us options also means making more renders, which means more work... sometimes he just has to choose which type of finish he thinks will fit the moment or the girl's personality cause if he tries to give us options he will have to make creampie, butt, tits, mouth, face and whatever other finish people might like... it would be too much work.
It's the same kind of predicament I face with pregnancy content... couple months ago I asked if he would make preg/lact content during scenes (like showing or milking), since the game offers the option to enable pregnancy, but the same logic applies, imagine making several renders for each girl and each situation depending on the player's option to enable pregnancy or not... unfeasible
I see you are into everything I´m not :LOL:. You are into creampies and pregnancy content, I see nothing appealing about them.
But I understand what you mean, it would take too long to do several cumshot renders so he just does whatever he feels will fit the situation or the girl. In a way, Cari liking creampies actually makes a scene like the Alex bj in the mansion or the Dalia bj in the beach special, because that´s not the type of cumshot I´m expecting from this game, so I enjoy it even more.
That said, I obviously am not saying Cari has to do renders for a cumshot for every part of the body, that´s just insanity. But something like with Penny, where she gets it all over her body (face included) is what I mean.
That Alex scene, though...the third position was fire, Orion was really going at it with the fury of the gods

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
No. Gag. Reflex. Orion must finish straight down her esophagus. No. Cum. Breath.
And she´ll most likely enjoy that. Although I´m not a super fan of the oral creampie finish (I like to see the cum go into the mouth), this game actually makes it enjoyable.
Also, Dalia said she can take it harder than Penny, and since Penny took that "beating" we all witnessed, I can only imagine how Orion is gonna look like a pneumatic hammer.

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Wonder if Luna likes horror movie tropes like say for example- creepy dolls, crazy old man knows everything, call a expert to deal with whatever's coming, etc, etc. I mean Luna does like horror movies soooo yeah XD

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
View attachment 4006472 ETERNUM - Wallpaper #53

Hello, everyone!!!

Hope you all had a fantastic week!

Wallpapers are back! Starting with this one, I’m launching a series that will run for a few months, featuring the girls hanging out together in different situations! (interspersed with other stuff)

Our MC can’t be everywhere all the time, so the other harem members have to find their own fun with different activities during their downtime...

Consider it "canon" wallpapers!

In this one, it looks like Dalia, Penny, and Annie decided to go on a hiking trip

Though… they seem to be a bit lost. Let’s hope they can find their way back before the 0.8 development is complete...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This month, I'll be sharing another wallpaper, the part 2 of the Q&A for Eternumite tier, and a new devlog with some very, VERY juicy info at the end of the month, so... STAY TUNED!

Development OF V0.8 is still going well, but I’ll save the specifics for the devlog!

So that’s all for now!

Thank you so much for your support, guys

Stay awesome, drink water, and take care!

Love you all

Caribdis
Penny on an official walpaper? Code Blue, Code Blue, Penny fans rejoice!! Hooray! Can't wait to get some hiking action!!

Just to confirm, these walpapers aren't assured to be of 0.8 patch correct, although they'll be canon? Or am I wrong? I'm just stating it because it feels quite different to the last previews we got.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 5, 2020
Previews mentioned there will be 4 scenes. Dalia and Annie are likely a lock. No idea yet as to who the other 2 scenes will feature.
Probably Nancy, she hasn't had a scene in a long time. I wouldn't mind something with Calypso too, s
Based on this post from yesterday...

I give you...
White Haired Shark Girl!
View attachment 4007176
Gawr Gura identity confirmed! So Alex is forsen too?

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Just to confirm, these walpapers aren't assured to be of 0.8 patch correct, although they'll be canon? Or am I wrong? I'm just stating it because it feels quite different to the last previews we got.
Not sure what you mean by "0.8 patch correct", but it does say in the post from Caribdis that they are to be considered canon.

It's actually such a genius, yet so simple, idea. I've never cared much for the wallpapers with fantasy themes and whatnot, and to instead use them as a way of showing what the girls are up to when Orion's not around, is awesome. It's a very low-cost way (only one or two renders) of fleshing out the characters and expanding on the relationships between the girls. It adds life to the characters when we observe them doing stuff away from Orion.

For instance, there's been reference to shopping trips with Penny/Luna and Penny/Nova (the latter when they got Halloween party costumes) and these wallpapers could be used to give us a short glimpse of what it looked like (like Nova staring wide-eyed at Penny in a sexy costume, or Penny sneaking a glance at Nova's butt). Or Dalia+whoever at the gym, or Alex teaching Annie to swim, or Calypso aiding Nancy in ruling/overseeing her empire. The other side of the coin is that these off-camera scenes could be referenced in in-game dialogue if necessary; maybe Alex asks Annie is she wants to join Alex and Dalia for a run, and Annie responds "No thanks, last weekend during our camping trip I learnt that I cannot keep up with Dalia's stamina. I'm going to keep Orion company instead, since we're the only one at home, all alone, not sure what we'll do but nothing out of the ordinary, we're best friends you know. By the way, how long will your run be, in minutes? Just so I'll know when you'll be back, just curious is all".

There's so much potential for the wallpapers, and it builds hype and makes the wait between updates feel shorter when there's is actual content that is canon released once a month or whatever. Needless to say, since it's behind the patreon paywall it's best to keep the wallpaper scenes to things not important for the plot, and instead only for characterization.

4.80 star(s) 957 Votes