Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Caribdis has specifically said that the "harem" will form earlier in Eternum than it did in OiaLT, in part to allow time for more group sex content but also to show more of the interactions of LIs within the harem. There was this type of content in OiaLT but for several LIs it felt rushed and last-minute, imo.

Personally, I'd also like the MC to show a bit more agency and transparency in forming the harem. It kind of just falls in MC's lap in OiaLT where he's either caught in the act with other LIs that are just cool with it, or one of the other LIs does the "explaining" to a new LI off-camera rather than the MC actually telling them he's with other women.

Oh, and I also played Eternum before playing OiaLT. Going from the most recent scenes in 0.7 to the very first scenes in OiaLT was quite the jolt. :ROFLMAO:
I mean the fact that this scene exists is already an indication that the harem formation isn't just going to be an afterthought compared to OIAL...

screenshot0039.png

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Welcome to the club fellow kid.
How do you do fellow kids.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But still (in both scenarios) if history rimes it means that our boy Orion was going against fate and now he got humbled because of it.
And it would make sense especially with the Reincarnation theory since for all we know of the Eldari he was a noble soul and as we all know, Arrogance isn't a noble trait.

Bros, it's all starting to add up.
conspiracy board kirsche.jpg
(How It Feels To Delve Into Eternum Theories With DA BOYZ!)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Welcome to the club fellow kid.
View attachment 4012636

But still (in both scenarios) if history rimes it means that our boy Orion was going against fate and now he got humbled because of it.
And it would make sense especially with the Reincarnation theory since for all we know of the Eldari he was a noble soul and as we all know, Arrogance isn't a noble trait.

Bros, it's all starting to add up.
View attachment 4012787
(How It Feels To Delve Into Eternum Theories With DA BOYZ!)
Not exactly into the theory myself, but just to explain it, the arguments in favor of the "Orion is the King and not the Eldari" theory are that:

-Caly's recollection of events is sus due to being trapped in a box that Linus presumably modeled his implant scramblers on (what makes it extra sus is that the implant scramblers used to have a different model in 0.4 until Cari changed it in 0.5 to resemble Caly's prison box, meaning there could be something more to Caly's prison than just being a mere box)

-Since Caly's recollections are sus, it's possible that the Anima story is a fabrication or there is more to the story. The theory goes with the latter, arguing that at some point the Eldari started fearing death, and so devised a means to trap Anima and Caly's realm in a state of immortality. This method also resulted in the Gates of Acheron closing and the dead not being able to move on into the afterlife

-Anima, now Idriel, decides that the only way to defeat her corrupted lover is by reviving the one person that could potentially defeat him: the old king. This comes with the caveat that even as a new incarnation, he still retains his arrogant streak - something that Orion has been slowly exhibiting as time goes on. But since he's the only one capable of defeating the Eldari, he will have to undergo a humbling process that would ultimately make him go against his nature, going from former villain to hero instead. This also goes with Idriel telling Orion to "choose tails" and "break the cycle," as it is in reference to him going against his former nature to become someone better.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Hmm. Thanks for the recap and explanation, I'm not a discord person so I wouldn't know the entire thing otherwise.
I can see why this became a theory since it tries to explain some of the unknowns but I don't quite like how it revolves so much around the whole "Caly doesn't remember well" idea. It's too easy to disprove theories like that if Cari just says "nah she's remembering correctly."

This is why I like the discussions we have here. They usually revolve around 2 or 3 concrete points we can use to theorize around.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I mean the fact that this scene exists is already an indication that the harem formation isn't just going to be an afterthought compared to OIAL...

View attachment 4012584
Well there have also already been hints from the girls as well. Nancy seems to get off on the idea of MC banging her daughters and prods MC to give the other girl on the pirate ship some extra attention (I forget if it was Nova or Luna). So presumably she knows where that's headed and has no problem with it. Penelope hints at sharing MC with one of those 2 as well (again I forget which one). So it already seems kind of obvious we're headed in that direction.

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Well there have also already been hints from the girls as well. Nancy seems to get off on the idea of MC banging her daughters and prods MC to give the other girl on the pirate ship some extra attention (I forget if it was Nova or Luna). So presumably she knows where that's headed and has no problem with it. Penelope hints at sharing MC with one of those 2 as well (again I forget which one). So it already seems kind of obvious we're headed in that direction.
Seems to me that Nancy is okay with Orion having girlfriends because she doesn't consider herself as Orion's girlfriend (probably due to her age, the classic "you should be with other girls your age" schtick). As for Penelope, she jokes about sharing Orion with Nova (her bestie apparently), while Alex jokes about sharing Orion with Dalia. Annie and Luna are the exceptions, and it looks like they might take these harem news the hardest.

One side-question: I've noticed that you can get the "heart" notification pop-up even if you don't actually gain a Heart point for the relationship. What's the point of those small scenes then? They just represent a hidden tracker to let you know you are on the right way?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One side-question: I've noticed that you can get the "heart" notification pop-up even if you don't actually gain a Heart point for the relationship. What's the point of those small scenes then? They just represent a hidden tracker to let you know you are on the right way?
I always assumed it was just giving us partial progress for each heart. Otherwise we'd need a lot more than 5 hearts to track all of the progress. It might make sense if the hearts filled up or something as we progressed so you could see that you got 1/4 of a heart for that dialog or whatever but usually it's pretty easy to see whether you made the right choice or not.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I always assumed it was just giving us partial progress for each heart. Otherwise we'd need a lot more than 5 hearts to track all of the progress. It might make sense if the hearts filled up or something as we progressed so you could see that you got 1/4 of a heart for that dialog or whatever but usually it's pretty easy to see whether you made the right choice or not.
Ye, that is what I initially assumed was going to happen, until it didn't. Probably some hidden tracker behind the scenes.

-R1ck-

Formerly 'StormCGS'
Apr 7, 2024
Would also mean that the girls who've slept with him have been committing necrophilia all this time. Technically, anyway. :HideThePain:).
[/QUOTE]

hopefully not because that would be WAY too nasty

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
How do the scheme of updates here work? Are they out once in 6 months i mean like is there a schedule that the dev keeps? Super hyped for next update for my princess calypso

-R1ck-

Formerly 'StormCGS'
Apr 7, 2024
How do the scheme of updates here work? Are they out once in 6 months i mean like is there a schedule that the dev keeps? Super hyped for next update for my princess calypso
updates are taking longer because renders are higher quality and more fluid animations, but so far, the past 3 updates with this one included are taking more or less 6 months to be made.

There is no definitive pattern tho. 0.8 so far is pretty advanced and judging by it's pacing, it's expected to be finished by november 2024, with an public release in december if so

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Pretty much when done last update was May next one should be public around Christmas

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Yeah there's already been a few comments from some of the girls that hint at sharing so I assume there will be some threesome stuff coming later. Maybe he's waiting for that before doing any voyeur stuff?

I did try Once in a Lifetime. Haven't played through the whole game yet though and haven't reached any voyeur or threesome stuff yet in that one. I should have played that one first since Eternum is a pretty big step up in quality from there. Ah well. Only discovered this dev a few days ago.
yo my fault khumak lol i told u about Eternum before OIAL and i had said Desert Stalker as well because we play MoR so i was thinking about the setting at that time , it was because i had played OIAL years ago and beat it twice i just kinda forgot about mentioning it being hella excited to tell u to check out Eternum lmao

Sep 26, 2023
I'm wondering how the new update will answer the Elephant in the room, seeing that the MC was left for dead.

1. Will the MC be found and rushed to the Hospital

2. Will he somehow pull through with spontaneous healing in both the physical but also Eternum Realm.

3, Or Is Chop-Chop going to swindle Thanatos out of his Gems. Secretly manipulating the game from the shadows.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TamreeFugar

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
I'm wondering how the new update will answer the Elephant in the room, seeing that the MC was left for dead.

2. Will he somehow pull through with spontaneous healing in both the physical but also Eternum Realm.

3, Or Is Chop-Chop going to swindle Thanatos out of his Gems. Secretly manipulating the game from the shadows.
orion dies in the "real world", and wakes up inside the multiversal Eternum, where he becomes nothing less than a God, although he doesn't really want that power. but now he is able to traverse between realms without portals. Calypso teaches him magic, and they finally have sex and he creampies her. TBC!

and Chop-Chop is actually the pounder in disguise ;) :sneaky: :whistle:

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2020
What's the overall view here about the relation between Orion and Eternum? Do most people think the setting is a sort of subverted isekai (Orion is from Earth and visits Eternum servers, actually dimensions related to the antestage of death) or an inverted isekai (Orion comes from a dimension of Eternum, or descends from someone who did, and returns home when he goes to Eternum)? I think the last one's true in a way, because of his total compatibility with Eternum and that he bleeds into it on earth. He belongs there.
All the worlds in Eternum are real worlds, like the wizard world was stolen by JKR, or there is an Alien world. All of them are real for their inhibitants(NPC's)

Orion is a bit odd-ball. The most important thing I can grasp is that he is actually lived atleast 1 life that is not this one. His future cannot be predicted(Luna touch doesn't work), his future is set, and if he do a mistake, shit hits the bed.(episode 7 ending).

He is in some sort of loop, but doesn't have the memory or some shit.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Theory:

Orion will be found dead by the cop in the first sneak peek batches and his body gets sent to the morgue. Meanwhile, he either goes through some sort of trial in Limbo that makes him aware of his growing arrogance and humbles him, or he jumps into Eternum thanks to the bleeding effect and due to plot convenience (i.e. Nova logged into Eternum earlier because she got contacted by Nan and now they're waiting for Orion and the latter has short term memory loss so he doesn't remember that he got shot) he continues on with the New World event. Regardless of what happens in between being found and being sent to the morgue, he revives there after the event in either Limbo or the New World (possibly before he gets autopsied).

Of course, there's likely a consequence for reviving in such a manner. Maybe he loses his powers as a result, or maybe he realizes something is "off" with his body and discovers that it goes back to being dead if he logs in Eternum or whenever he sleeps. Regardless, he's not going to resurrect from the dead unscathed, and will make him mindful of his actions moving forward.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 957 Votes