PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
As always here comes the best screenshots of the update, for me. I hope you'll like them.

View attachment 1999289

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great screens but I'm afraid you forgot the best one :

Screenshot 08-22-2022 20.04.53.jpg

I so want that card for real. Anyway, damn that update was great. Not gonna write a novel of theories or reviews like some people but I can enjoy reading them now that I've played it. Missed Chop-chop though.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
always enjoy seeing Nova love building in the thread.

Missed Chop-chop though.
Chop-Chop was there in spirit if you bought the pendant for Annie because he gets mentioned and saved their lives.

As an aside: I think it could be funny if Thanatos was a woman. It is a common troupe to hide truth in a game or story behind a joke or throw away line. And Orion did make a joke about Thanatos being a chick. I don’t think Thanatos is a woman, but it would be funny. I still think Mos is Thanatos, but we’ll see how it all plays out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mightybored

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
After seeing these previews, I'm not sure I've ever been looking forward to a game update as much as I am this one!! :love: :love: :love:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, the girls are often posing in the shots, not naturally that is, to show their curves
True!
Tell me about unrealistic body expectations next!
Sometimes I feel like all of this isn't even real, just made for horny pervs! :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
My thoughts for a Redemption arc with Axel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't see much build up so far to that scenario but in the garden scene we have seen that Mr. Bardot is an abusive father toward Alexander too, so, he well might be a reluctant hero at the end.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Man, William Bardot surely gives off that Thanatos vibe.
Could be. Thanatos is either non human (immortal, nps, other...) or someone high up in Ulysses. He seems to alsways know where a player carring a gem is and he could access undisturbed the unfinished server, which is clearly something a common albeit very skilled Eternum player couldn't do.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

MadLadChad

Mar 7, 2022
I'm very glad someone is so talented to create stories like Eternum which gives so much joy to all the people. Thanks Maurice!

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
MC's level ( 7 ) is gonna important ?? I am curious. Happy to finally see a stats point.

I wonder; which level player / AI is thanatos ??

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
thx for telling me that. its just sad people pay for it and them someone does that
If they didn't devs wouldn't make game. I personally think that patreon is not the right platform for this, though. It should be a kickstarter scenario.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
thx for telling me that. its just sad people pay for it and them someone does that
I'd advise you to not raise this topic again. It's been a long battle between 2 camps with many victims and there is no need to start it again:KEK:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

not sure why it matters... the people that pay for that tier are still going to pay for it regardless. they're paying to be a HUGE supporter getting the game early is just an extra perk

and those of us who aren't going to pay that much aren't going to start paying for that tier anyways (even if it wasn't leaked)

Gotta remeber this is a pirate site first and foremost

as to the update

Another fantastic job, no clue how you do it but i can honestly say this is the only AVN i actually play for the story and the h-scene are just a nice side perk but would totally still play even if it didn't have h-scenes can't really say that for any other AVN on this site Lol

Keep up the great work can;t wait for the next update!

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes