Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I also think this one is bettere, but why would BaDIK be crap? I'm genuinely interest in your opinion.

for me its two many spliting paths with the girls like if you go for girl 1 you lose girl 4 or etc, i love choices in my games but i don't like HARD chouices where i have to play it like 3-4 times to see all content, i hate having to replay games becuase i already know the story so the replay is just boring or im skipping most if not all anyways

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
Alright, just finished 0.3, time for a "Current state of Eternum Girls" review! (I have made sure this is Spoiler free)

Girls, according to my personal preference:
1st. Nova:
Nova is, and will remain the undisputed number one for me. Our Smart, Petite, Cute, Quirky, Compliment-lover personal Hacker. She is basically the combination of every single trait I love in a girl. There are more to say about her, that I cannot without getting into spoilers.

2nd. Alex: White hair, Independent, Rebel and yet with a soft heart. If Nova wasn't literally perfect, I could see myself hard for Alex (she was my favorite in 0.1).

3rd. Luna: Goth, Red-eyed, with a troubled past. One look at her says that she has stories to tell. Horror is also one of my favorite genres of media. So, if we ever meet IRL, I think we could be really good friends.

4th. Penny: Smart, big-titty blonde, Instagram model, hopeless romantic. That's one combo you don't see too often. Penny is gorgeous. I love her smile, her attitude, her hopeless romantic nature, and her backstory. She also seems really dependable, something I love in girls IRL. She has the potential to move higher up in the list. Let's see.

5th. Dalia: Tomboy, Tsundere, Fitness freak. I would almost keep her at the same level as Penny really. And no gag reflex is nothing to scoff about. I am really waiting for that BJ scene.

6th. Annie: Before you come at me with your pitchforks, hear me out. I know for a lot of us she would be way, way higher in the list. There is a reason, girl next-door, childhood friend is one of the most popular romance anime tropes. I really like her, and want to protect her as well. But as it stands, she simply does not bring any other trait to the table other than "childhood friend". I am assuming this would change after the date that's scheduled for the next update. With a bit of backstory, she could probably secure position 3rd or 4th.

7th. Nancy: The red haired, babysitter, MILF. Nancy is hot, like really HOT! It's just that, I would much rather have a casual relationship plus sex with her. Basically exactly what we are currently doing. Bringing feelings would just complicate things.

The sexy elf is not yet recognized as a romancable character, but if she is, she would probably bet at the 3rd spot.

All of this are my personal opinion, feel free to counter my arguments with yours or share your own girls chart. Bye for now, I'll see you all on 0.4!
I have not finished the playing the update yet, but God, Dalia is gonna jump up so many spots this update. The only thing holding her back was the lack of defining character traits. And there are very few that gives as much character depth as insecurity.

screenshot0029.png

Also, the scene where you tell Chang the password hurts as hell.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Holy f, what an update. Alex, and her background music, spot on. I always say that I have favourites. Multiples. Well, no. This is my favourite one, it simply outdoes all AVN s, despite using HS models, which is not a small feat. I bow humbly and in awe before the creator's genius.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes