theickobicko

May 29, 2019
i'm using KingSlayer100's android port and it seems like with every transition between scenes it throws an error. ignoring it seems to continue the game normally... but...
anyone else have the same problem?

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
All of that makes sense. Now it's just a question of what it all means. Is he really just an NPC that has Ben's face for some reason (To test Orion or to mess with Axel or something)? Is he Ben's soul trapped into servitude after his death? Is he an enslaved other version of Ben from some other universe or reality? When a person dies outside Eternum the game (if it is that) would still have a scan of their body that it used to create their avatars in the first place, so could Eternum just create a "clone" within Eternum to fill out a room with NPCs when needed? That would make creating NPCs easier if they just used copies of people who died or stopped playing or something. There are a lot of possibilities for what this could mean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Don't remind me of that part of the OiaL story, :ROFLMAO:

But it is a fitting comparison.

That's not a bad theory and it has been brought up before. It seems plausible.

While others may have "dreams of Eternum" it seems to me that Orion's dreams might be of a different sort. His seem specifically caused by something while the ones we hear about in the tapes this update seem to have been almost like random bleed over or something.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Don't remind me of that part of the OiaL story, :ROFLMAO:

But it is a fitting comparison.

That's not a bad theory and it has been brought up before. It seems plausible.

While others may have "dreams of Eternum" it seems to me that Orion's dreams might be of a different sort. His seem specifically caused by something while the ones we hear about in the tapes this update seem to have been almost like random bleed over or something.
Crackpot theory: it's the perfect compatibility thing. It doesn't just give him powers, it gives him the passive ability of being able to hear the pleas of the unshackled dead (like a signal that they could reach or something). :D

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

starkj

May 17, 2022
So, only 1 ( 2 if we count the other girl ) dont have any lewd scenes, huh? Maybe next update.

Apr 2, 2021
So, only 1 ( 2 if we count the other girl ) dont have any lewd scenes, huh? Maybe next update.
Only Luna has no lewd scene so far and we are getting her event next update (day of the dead) so guessing something will happen there. The other one, if you mean Calypso, is not a main girl (yet?) but i can forsee some scenes with her in the future

Reactions: starkj

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
That's probably not a bad assumption to make. We've got Luna's Day of the Dead event coming up and Penny's party with Nova there too. So, it is likely that we'll have some kind of scenes with Penny and Nova at or after the party and at least a little moment with Luna.

If I were to guess, and mind everyone, this is a total guess, the next few lewd scenes will be:
Penny - real-world handjob and possible cunnilingus
Nova - real-world blowjob, maybe first real-world full sex scene (could even have Nova play up the being married bit from the heist)
Luna - real-world full sex scene (or real-world hand holding, but God that might be too much too soon)
Nancy - real-world blowjob or Eternum full sex scene

Now, if I'm right about at least three of these events, then everyone on this thread owes me a cookie, :sneaky:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Only Luna has no lewd scene so far and we are getting her event next update (day of the dead) so guessing something will happen there. The other one, if you mean Calypso, is not a main girl (yet?) but i can forsee some scenes with her in the future
I think they are leaving out Penny because we've seen her naked and in a few compromised moments but haven't really done anything lewd with her.

Reactions: starkj

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Luna - real-world full sex scene (or real-world hand holding, but God that might be too much too soon)
YES ! :love:

What I hope in the next update :

Annie - more kissing (this date made me melt 100%, I may have watched it more than a dozen times).
Penny - more flirting.
Nova - more headpats.
Luna - holding hands.
Nancy - more hugs.

Telling Chop-chop that his pendant of destiny saved our life (true btw, he was indeed with us in spirit at least, even thought of the 'OOOOOOOOOOH' when I saw the scene it was great, both hilarious and epic, great comeback).

Also it seems like there's a hint of the girls starting to suspect each other's relationships with MC (if we follow all of their path at least), especially between Dalia and Penny when they come to see us before the dinner.

The suspicion starts way earlier than in OiAl if I remember correctly, hope it continue in the next updates, it's kinda fun to watch them suspect what's going on and be all like :whistle:

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
>Game page uses Luna as the cover
>Still no Luna scene

Life is unfair sometimes
Luna is great, I'll admit. She might even be second best girl. :sneaky:

Luna might be the final girl in this story to get lewded, maybe even the key to everything honestly.

I've commented before that she might be the first in the "real-world" to get a full sex scene because of how important real touching is to her. I also think most of the others will get a full sex scene in Eternum before having one in the real-world, so even if they do other stuff in real-world before Luna, she might do full sex first. I admit that it is likely that Luna will be last to get sex thought as I think she is very important to the story and because she is the most socially awkward. (I might look for my full post about this too, but maybe not, I'm about to go to sleep I'm about to hit the 24-hour mark for being awake and I'm sleepy.)

If one of my theories is true, then Luna is possible the most important person in the whole game. My theory is that Luna's mother (or possibly her ghost) is the Woman in Black. Possibly a being like Calypso or even one of the first few dead people who was experimented on and used to make an NPC. If I am right then in the next update, we will learn this at the Day of the Dead event, possible by seeing her picture on a tombstone or an alter in Luna's house and Orion will recognize her as the Woman in Black. It could even be the cliffhanger moment of the update. If Eternum and NPCs are linked in some way to the dead, then Luna's next event could be the most important one we have had yet.

About NPCs:
I literally just had this thought. What if NPCs are dead, not just the spirits of the dead (that's come up before), but actually dead bodies in a room hooked up to Eternum with electricity running though their brains to keep the neurons firing so they can have an avatar in Eternum that can be controlled and isn't free will as it ought to be. They have a chip, but so do living people. If a dead body with a link chip in its head has the system hooked up to them again what happens? Maybe they can still "live" in Eternum. Eternum has a clear link in its word to eternity, to lands of the dead, where you go when you die. What if the "servers" aren't other realms of reality, but are actually different heavens and hells created by people who have died? Living people are going to heaven and hell with the help of the technology. (Edit: This would make the "servers" purely metaphysically places, not just another physical place, which could be why they are mailable by living people, they are metaphysical in nature.) As I just had this pop in my head while writing the above about Luna. I may revisit it and am welcoming to it being totally wrong or facing scrutiny, but it feels very compelling right now.

Last edited:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Luna is great, I'll admit. She might even be second best girl. :sneaky:

Luna might be the final girl in this story to get lewded, maybe even the key to everything honestly.

I've commented before that she might be the first in the "real-world" to get a full sex scene because of how important real touching is to her. I also think most of the others will get a full sex scene in Eternum before having one in the real-world, so even if they do other stuff in real-world before Luna, she might do full sex first. I admit that it is likely that Luna will be last to get sex thought as I think she is very important to the story and because she is the most socially awkward. (I might look for my full post about this too, but maybe not, I'm about to go to sleep I'm about to hit the 24-hour mark for being awake and I'm sleepy.)

If one of my theories is true, then Luna is possible the most important person in the whole game. My theory is that Luna's mother (or possibly her ghost) is the Woman in Black. Possibly a being like Calypso or even one of the first few dead people who was experimented on and used to make an NPC. If I am right then in the next update, we will learn this at the Day of the Dead event, possible by seeing her picture on a tombstone or an alter in Luna's house and Orion will recognize her as the Woman in Black. It could even be the cliffhanger moment of the update. If Eternum and NPCs are linked in some way to the dead, then Luna's next event could be the most important one we have had yet.

About NPCs:
I literally just had this thought. What if NPCs are dead, not just the spirits of the dead, but actually dead bodies in a room hooked up to Eternum with electricity running though their brains to keep the neurons firing so they can have an avatar in Eternum that can be controlled and isn't free will as it ought to be. They have a chip, but so do living people. If a dead body with a link chip in its head has the system hooked up to them again what happens? Maybe they can still "live" in Eternum. Eternum has a clear link in its word to eternity, to lands of the dead, where you go when you die. What if the "servers" aren't other realms of reality, but are actually different heavens and hells created by people who have died? Living people are going to heaven and hell with the help of the technology. As I just had this pop in my head while writing the above about Luna. I may revisit it and am welcoming to it being totally wrong or facing scrutiny, but it feels very compelling right now.
Yeah, I can agree with you about Luna. I also have feelings that she's incredibly important person in this game and she most likely will be the last one to have somewhat intimacy with MC and its not even bad thing. I've always loved such concept of girls like "Innocent flower"
And about NPCs its quite interesting theory.

starkj

May 17, 2022
I think they are leaving out Penny because we've seen her naked and in a few compromised moments but haven't really done anything lewd with her.
I forgot about Penny, i was talking about Luna and Calypso even tho she's not a MG but i hope she becomes an honorary MG and yeah Penny still doesnt have a lewd scene.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
About NPCs:
I literally just had this thought. What if NPCs are dead, not just the spirits of the dead, but actually dead bodies in a room hooked up to Eternum with electricity running though their brains to keep the neurons firing so they can have an avatar in Eternum that can be controlled and isn't free will as it ought to be. They have a chip, but so do living people. If a dead body with a link chip in its head has the system hooked up to them again what happens? Maybe they can still "live" in Eternum. Eternum has a clear link in its word to eternity, to lands of the dead, where you go when you die. What if the "servers" aren't other realms of reality, but are actually different heavens and hells created by people who have died? Living people are going to heaven and hell with the help of the technology. (Edit: This would make the "servers" purely metaphysically places, not just another physical place, which could be why they are mailable by living people, they are metaphysical in nature.) As I just had this pop in my head while writing the above about Luna. I may revisit it and am welcoming to it being totally wrong or facing scrutiny, but it feels very compelling right now.
Counterpoint: Calypso and the Proto-Xenomorphs from the Andromeda server. It's currently implied by the story that they're natives of Eternum (possibly Astaroth from OIAL and that ogre from Dalia's fantasy server as well), with the former being pretty convinced that her backstory is legit. Hard to imagine (well, with the exception of Astaroth) how they'd fit with the multiple heaven and/or hell aspect of your theory (unless you think the Sy-tel-quessir are actually angels and the Proto-Xenomorphs and Ogres are demons)

Also, death and dying are...kind of a thing in Eternum. You'd think that with the dimension being a collection of heavens and/or a hells they'd do away with the whole "act of dying" aspect of everyone staying there. Granted, you don't really die (and it's implied that even the dead don't stay dead), but...you get the point.

As for the living dead of Eternum being dead people that're hooked to the system...that's a possibility...although I'm pretty sure you still need to keep the brain alive for any sort of brain activity to function well enough. More better for one to zombify the brain and put it in a jar...as opposed to having to maintain a body (or a couple thousand) that's bound to rot as time goes on, even if say magic or a ton of money is involved.

• Thinking Face

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Speaking of Lewd scenes and Penny though, I had a thought to add to my prediction board. Penny and Nova possible three-way. Again total guess. Take it with a lot of suspicion.

I see it playing out like this: at the party. Penny and Orion get a little intimate. Maybe Penny is feeling bold. She’s in a costume, people won’t recognize her, she can press her luck, maybe Orion even goes as cowboy, has a rope. Ties her up. Nova sees them getting started, she’s reminded of the time at Maat’s place. Her cuckquean tendency starts to rise as she watches Orion getting a handjob maybe from a partial tied up Penny. Nova can’t help it, and she makes a noise. But instead just stopping automatically, Orion decides to include her. Penny’s unsure at first but relents. Double blowjob ensues, and the scene goes from there…

Yeah, that could work. That could work really well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes