Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Any idea about what happened to player thanatos after mc & his friends left him at the server they went to find Calypso ?? He someway escaped or dead ??

If he actually dead there, his level, equipment etc wold have been lost.....
elsalamandra
It's still up in the air if he managed to escape...but considering that he gets around with no issue (I mean, he managed to enter Ogygia despite the window of entry already closed off to outsiders) I won't be surprised if he managed to escape confinement just as easily...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
yeah the new Nova lasted long enough (like three in-game minutes right?)
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that Nova checked the Penny's profile immediately after meeting her; that is before the Ogygia event.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm not sure. The guy at the banquet seemed very well spoken and philosophical. Thanatos acts more like the overly aggressive "punch now, ask questions later" type. I know this is a non combat server but he doesn't strike me as a very calm dude.
Not always. There's that "the strong prevail, the weak die" speech he gave to Orion during their brief clash in Ogygia. Also he managed to hold a conversation with Calypso before their escape, so he's not always the "rush with reckless abandon" kind of person that his appearance seems to exude.

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Is there a gallery mode or a way to rewatch scenes?
It's a pity cause I've enjoyed playing the game so much I forgot to save before each scene...

The game is truly amazing...

h501

Feb 17, 2022
If he was a supervillain he would have killed player mc & Dalia when he met them first after they defeated sibling players i guess
but they say it's not worth it cause they're weak and without a gem. he actually tries to kill mc later so it's not like he doesn't want to

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Let me start with this is just my own personal thoughts on the game and the women in it and it ended up being really long so don't read it if you are short on time or don't care what I think (that sort of sounded like I was being an ass but was really just trying to not waste your time if it's not your thing).

I really love this game and I am glad it has quick updates (thought I do wish I had found it later along so I wouldn't have to wait 3 months for my fix lol). I don't know if I have a best girl per say but, I will say as much as I like Dalia and Alex I have never been a fan of the tsundre type characters ( though depending on the scene it's debatable if they could be called that just how I felt when writing this I guess). I don't hate them don't get me wrong it just perplexes me so I have a hard time processing it which frustrates me at times. I have never been in a relationship or been around anyone close to me that acted that way.

If this game doesn't have a harem ending I honestly don't think I would be upset if I ended up with any of the women. Though I will say as it stands now Nancy might have top spot if I had to rank them now ( I love that she just went for it and didn't pretend to regret a single moment of it). I do quite enjoy Nova's quirky personality and how she always seems to be up for anything. I haven't replayed the game from the start and I honestly don't remember much about luna and penelope's situation, but I sort of remember the first time luna touched your hands without the gloves and if I am remembering it right I felt so happy for her. Penelope seemed pretty free spirited and kind as well from what I remember. I got a bit of a chuckle when she had her role in the heist take place (won't spoil that even though most likely if your reading this you have got past that part already)

I am making a separate paragraph for the last two women cause one is a bit of a spoiler and the other might be taken as it is a spoiler and I don't know how to hide stuff so SPOILER ALERT for this whole paragraph. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED SO IF YOU READ PAST THIS AND HAVEN'T PLAYED THE LATEST VERSION BEING SPOILED IS ON YOU. I also like how once the MC just said how he truly felt to Annie she seemed to open up and not be afraid to say what she wants anymore. Lastly I am very curious what is going to happen with Calypso. I am guessing she will end up as an option or part of the harem of course maybe this is me projecting because of all the cool shit she has the options of doing but, I get the feeling she will slowly change her thought process on things as the versions go. At this point she is basically like an elf from the movies who has never been outside of her village (not saying literally but the vibe I felt from her) who knows nothing of the human realm (if I was reading the situation right not knowing about adult age for humans and thinking that the MC was way older because she could barely walk at that age).

I do have to say the artwork is amazing not only the women (top notch) but even the environments some more awesome then others but still great. The story is extremely compelling and while this is mostly just my personal preference the asses are extremely sexy. Don't get me wrong their bodies are hot all around but, about the only thing that pulls me out of a scene is a nice view of the womens ass (I sound like a complete perv but 1) Everyone has their preferences and 2) I mean if you are not at least a bit of a perv and your here then dam lol).

Lastly and possibly spoiler alert again depending on how sensitive you are to spoilers. the reveal at the end of this version have we seen that person in the past I got a vibe I remembered them but wasn't 100% Sorry for the story book of writing for so little information bad habit but appreciate it if you took the time to read it all. I hope everyone has an amazing day, week, life :)

TLDR: This game is awesome and I would be happy no matter who the MC ends up with in the end.

Reactions: pedrobece7
4.80 star(s) 911 Votes