Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Yep, she's a badass for sure. Hates ass kissers, hates her family, drives a bike and has ink. My kind of girl :devilish:
Agreed, Luna needs more love. She's sweet, but has that wicked, dry humor thing going on. Cool combo.
That is unfortunately what happens in harem games/VN's with heaps of LI's. A lot of them end up getting sidelined, especially with an additional overarching plot like Eternum's. I love Alex too, though. So far she feels the most fleshed out of the bunch.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Me: ...Hey.

Brain: Sup?

Me: Can...can you stop?

Brain: Stop what?

Me: Playing "that" song in my head?

Brain: ...Hmm...no. :3

Me: ಠ_ಠ

Brain: " "

Me: (mumbles) And just when I was already starting to forget playing in my head over and over...

h501

Feb 17, 2022
This game is amazing I swear. Can't say I have played many and I'm mostly a newbie in lewd games, but I downloaded it yesterday and completed what's available in the game within the day.
The story is so well written and harems are a nice way to get away from reality at least (unfortunately no Sheik as a first name and the only supercar I got is a Lego model).
I know last update was pretty recent, but does anyone know how much it usually takes for updates to come out?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
This game is amazing I swear. Can't say I have played many and I'm mostly a newbie in lewd games, but I downloaded it yesterday and completed what's available in the game within the day.
The story is so well written and harems are a nice way to get away from reality at least (unfortunately no Sheik as a first name and the only supercar I got is a Lego model).
I know last update was pretty recent, but does anyone know how much it usually takes for updates to come out?
Barring any unforeseen irl shenanigans, 4 months after the latest update for patrons, the month after for public/non-patrons.

Which means 0.5 is likely going to come out around December (with a public release in January).

Reactions: DirtyMario

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Erm...that's Luna, not Nova. Nova's the floofy redhead hacker girl who snoops on people's private info as a hobby.
Even after she came to the realization that she's a "privacy violator" back at Ogygia. Didn't took her too long to check Penny's private folder sometime before the group phone call. Typical Nova.

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I feel like thanatos is the guy you talk with at the dinner that starts telling you facts about the statues
Any idea about what happened to player thanatos after mc & his friends left him at the server they went to find Calypso ?? He someway escaped or dead ??

If he actually dead there, his level, equipment etc wold have been lost.....

My mc likes to appoint Chang's Muscle girl GF as his own bodyguard at eternal servers!!!
elsalamandra

Last edited:

h501

Feb 17, 2022
Any idea about what happened to player thanatos after mc & his friends left him at the server they went to find Calypso ?? He someway escaped or dead ??

If he actually dead there, his level, equipment etc wold have been lost.....
elsalamandra
I don't think they'd let him die like that, he's the actual supervillain in the game (in my opinion)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I don't think they'd let him die like that, he's the actual supervillain in the game (in my opinion)
If he was a supervillain he would have killed player mc & Dalia when he met them first after they defeated sibling players i guess

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I feel like thanatos is the guy you talk with at the dinner that starts telling you facts about the statues
I'm not sure. The guy at the banquet seemed very well spoken and philosophical. Thanatos acts more like the overly aggressive "punch now, ask questions later" type. I know this is a non combat server but he doesn't strike me as a very calm dude.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes