Aug 15, 2021
hey i think theres a bug in the stories content idk if its just me or if its an actual bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think there is dialogue that says the MC went back and got his inventory after death. At least thats what I saw in the dev's discord - I have not played this path myself. Its not a scene though its just a line in the script.

jonlim

Jun 18, 2018
I think there is dialogue that says the MC went back and got his inventory after death. At least thats what I saw in the dev's discord - I have not played this path myself. Its not a scene though its just a line in the script.
hm didnt see this line i mightve missed it or it wasnt added - prob sth for dev to take note of :D game is amazing as usual tho, cant wait for 0.5 <3

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
I saw in another thread a mention about a new release this weekend. Is the non-beta release of 0.4 due soon? I'm not familiar with the timing between betas and finals for Eternum.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I saw in another thread a mention about a new release this weekend. Is the non-beta release of 0.4 due soon? I'm not familiar with the timing between betas and finals for Eternum.
You might be able to find that somewhere in the release post or just after around (I think) pages 240-245, but not certain. Change log or other notes on page 1 post might have been updated and help. If I remember, I think the gap was expected to be at least two, if not three to four weeks, from the initial release. But that is based on a fuzzy memory of something I read while getting over a bad summer cold more than two weeks ago.

Aug 15, 2021
Was the mc always such a pussy? I keep hoping his balls will eventually drop but from his responses and reactions it looks like he'll stay a wimp. Or was the first update just so good I didn't notice? And what's up with all the boring foreplay and no sex? You are in a vr simulation and you can literally do anything but you choose vr handjob lol he's not even getting a hj irl. It's like going to vr simulation and ordering a salad when you're not actually eating. I have never even seen him masturbate irl so is he going to bed with blueballs? Am i crazy or does anyone understand what I mean?
I can understand and appreciate a nice slow burn but there has to be a fire first. :KEK:
Kind of curious why you think that way because I had the opposite impression. He took the initiative when he was with Nancy and its the same with Dalia and her bet. I think the point the game tries to make is that sex in Eternum is equivalent to sex in real life. You may of course disagree with this but thats the premise of the game.

I do agree with you about all the foreplay though. It gets repetitive - we had basically the same scene (blowjob) with Alex, Dalia, Nova and Annie and we only foreplay with Annie and Nancy in the previous updates. I think at least with Nancy and maybe Nova the game could have gone a bit further. I think the sex progression levels of handjob -> blowjob -> ... -> vaginal sex -> group sex and blueballing like we got with Nancy are overused tropes in these games and I dislike them - I think they make sex scenes in these games feel repetitive and boring. I think the scenes/progression should match the personalities of the characters. I am fine with Annie and Luna requiring foreplay scenes before going all the way but I dont think this is necessary for the other girls.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Kind of curious why you think that way because I had the opposite impression. He took the initiative when he was with Nancy and its the same with Dalia and her bet. I think the point the game tries to make is that sex in Eternum is equivalent to sex in real life. You may of course disagree with this but thats the premise of the game.

I do agree with you about all the foreplay though. It gets repetitive - we had basically the same scene (blowjob) with Alex, Dalia, Nova and Annie and we only foreplay with Annie and Nancy in the previous updates. I think at least with Nancy and maybe Nova the game could have gone a bit further. I think the sex progression levels of handjob -> blowjob -> ... -> vaginal sex -> group sex and blueballing like we got with Nancy are overused tropes in these games and I dislike them - I think they make sex scenes in these games feel repetitive and boring. I think the scenes/progression should match the personalities of the characters. I am fine with Annie and Luna requiring foreplay scenes before going all the way but I dont think this is necessary for the other girls.
Yeah girls don't need foreplay :Kappa:

Well, it would be equally repetitive and boring if MC got to bang them faster. This is one of the cons of harem games, it can get repetitive to bang all the girls one after the other

Aug 15, 2021

Well, it would be equally repetitive and boring if MC got to bang them faster. This is one of the cons of harem games, it can get repetitive to bang all the girls one after the other
I am not suggesting we should bang all girls one after the other - I am suggesting that it would be great if the scenes changed based on the personalities of the characters to offer more variety. Not all girls in eternum are as sexually open as nancy and not all the girls are as reserved as Luna at the start so tailor the scenes based on the characters personalities instead of following a linear progression. It does not make sense for Nancy to act like a shy virgin schoolgirl and it does not make sense for luna to act like a slut from the very beginning (although she might towards the end). So how far we can take it should depend on the characters not on a fixed checklist of scenes.

For example in Pale Carnations (I bring it up because it was in your signature) Felicia's first lewd scene during the club visit with Ian/Mina was very different from the birthday sex scene with Hana. And it makes sense given the character personalities. These are scenes outside the context of the brothel that the characters did out of their own free will and the scenes were varied enough to not feel repetitive.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I don't want to spoil anyone so I'll warn you here that you will see a lot (I hope) of hidden clues in my post. If you didn't play 0.4 I recommend you to avoid reading my post. Any other please I would love to read all your comments or theories.

How do I view the pictures, I can't see them :(

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So this version on main threat is beta version? I mean it's confusing, changelog says beta but page says just 0.4 and download links are for 0.4 as well :D

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Does the number of girls are already specified? In the latest version of the game the number of main girls were 7 and I think I saw somewhere that there will be a total of 9 girls I don't remember where I saw it but I'm not sure if it's legit. I also tried to sneak a question to Caribdis if how many main girls will be in game and this is what he answered:
Also here is a chance that 9 of the main girls were introduced and Caribdis want to keep the 2 last girls a secret (knowing that Calypso is already introduced but still not being put on the list) there is also a chance that there could have been a female teacher LI knowing that there is a part of the game were Orion ask Chang if there could be a female teacher and this was what Professor Keating said:
He also told them that he is just filling up the swimming teacher, He also hinted that the swimming teacher is a female (by saying it's a her and a she) also knowing that all of them are introduced there's also a chance that she could be Maat or Eva or not.

Reactions: pedrobece7

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
From The Three Amigos:
- Conchita: Carmen, tonight you are to be El Guapo's woman. I am going to give you some hints about lovemaking with El Guapo.
- Carmen: I would rather die first!
- Conchita: Tell me, Carmen, do you know what foreplay is?
- Carmen: No...
- Conchita: Good! Neither does El Guapo.”

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
The amount of content, Nancy, the music, the models, Annie, the story, Nancy, the humor, and Nancy are all so damn good! This better go on Steam once it is finished. The quality is just insane.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Does the number of girls are already specified? In the latest version of the game the number of main girls were 7 and I think I saw somewhere that there will be a total of 9 girls I don't remember where I saw it but I'm not sure if it's legit. I also tried to sneak a question to Caribdis if how many main girls will be in game and this is what he answered:
Also here is a chance that 9 of the main girls were introduced and Caribdis want to keep the 2 last girls a secret (knowing that Calypso is already introduced but still not being put on the list) there is also a chance that there could have been a female teacher LI knowing that there is a part of the game were Orion ask Chang if there could be a female teacher and this was what Professor Keating said:
He also told them that he is just filling up the swimming teacher, He also hinted that the swimming teacher is a female (by saying it's a her and a she) also knowing that all of them are introduced there's also a chance that she could be Maat or Eva or not.
Man I miss the teacher/student relationship from OIAL :cry: back when we had not one, but two MILFs as main LIs, and they were both Netori/stealing them from beta husbands like an alpha, good times :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes