Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
If she could teleport to Kredon the eternum version of people with herself, they could see their real world version lying down with the VR stuff o_O
That would probably drive a person insane. :unsure:
Nah after the initial shock it's going to be like James Cameron's "Avatar" where they try to protect their true bodies from Ulysses while their player avatars are the ones that're able to cast magic and shit. :D

That, or they have this fusion moment when their Eternum state touches their real bodies and they wake up imbued with the spells and other stuff they've acquired from Eternum.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Nah after the initial shock it's going to be like James Cameron's "Avatar" where they try to protect their true bodies from Ulysses while their player avatars are the ones that're able to cast magic and shit. :D

That, or they have this fusion moment when their Eternum state touches their real bodies and they wake up imbued with the spells and other stuff they've acquired from Eternum.
Or a Timecop moment where they destroy themselves with physically contact, :ROFLMAO:

luvvvluvvv

Sep 20, 2020
Dude... What the masterpiece. Its only a half of the game but im already in love with it so much. After Once in a Lifetime, i understood, no one can get me so interested in their game except YOU and YOUR great work. Again, i felt something more than just 18+ VN. Great and modern strory, cant wait to see further development of it. Again, just beautiful girls with great tempers, their behavior is very qualitatively described, love-lines ar just wonderful with many sensual moments just like i love it. And again, i'm powerful MC that can beat shit of everyone but i did not discover my full power yet.... GORGEOUS!!!!

Please, dont lose your passion to this work, you gave many people great time spending and many great feelings. I LOVE YOUUUUU.
I wish i was VN-god like you

*oops. And yea, sure, RENDERS ARE JUST PERFECT*
Annie.gif Luna.gif

Reactions: McGreed

wraith15b

May 21, 2020
Does anyone have a full save file either 0.4 completed or from the end of 0.3? Just finished the new update but realized that I somehow locked the Alex route due to something small and would rather not replay the whole game just yet if possible. I romanced everyone I could if that helps.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Does anyone have a full save file either 0.4 completed or from the end of 0.3? Just finished the new update but realized that I somehow locked the Alex route due to something small and would rather not replay the whole game just yet if possible. I romanced everyone I could if that helps.
DM me the name you use and I'll send get you a save at the end of the current patch.

Until then here are 2 saves with the stock name. They're in the 5th(end of 0.3) and 6th(end of 0.4) QuickSave slots:

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
View attachment FusionDanceFinaleGotenTrunksBuuSaga.webp

Caribdis always loved very special and very weird places and settings, that was true even back in OIAL. Eternum seems to be pretty much the perfect game to express his kind of creativity.
Now we only need to find a way to enable him to work at 4 times the speed without any tax to his health or motivation.

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Gotta say, the guy knows how to make a game... Eternum is top-notch, and the end of each update leaves u craving for more, masterpiece!
Already counting down to 0.5, I hope Caribdis can release it as fast as possible (without starving)

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Ummm... does Calypso belong to the main girls or side girls? I mean she is still not a the list and doesn't have a scene yet, could she be added later in the gallery or Caribdis is planning not to put her early in the game so we can focus on the other main girls of game? I mean all of the girls that the MC fucked are all side girls and some of the girls doesn't have a scene yet (specially luna) almost all of the main girls has a animated scene and only Luna and Penelope are left. Hoping to see a scene Nova watching the MC and Penelope having fun... I mean real fun.
also Nova could be a good audience too you know...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really hoping for a scene with Penelope she's been the only girl I'm dying to see a scene in the game....also knowing that she a M and likes fo be tied up makes me want her more!!

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Finally played the last release. Fantastic update as usual.

The renders were great, the plot was interesting, and Cardy did a great job intermixing serious elements with humor.

Seriously, on the note of humor, I've yet to play any other games on this site that make me laugh more than Cardy's games do. I'd happily take recommendations though haha.

The Pixar segment, the warthogs segment, etc all had me laughing my ass off at points. It's a really nice counterbalance to the serious stuff and the smut.

On the topic of the serious stuff, I think the game has done a great job of adding in scenes that actually develop the characters and make you care for them. I also think Cardy has a bit of a knack for horror as well, so it was nice to see a bit more of that in this update.

Final note, Cardy's games have the best bromances haha.

Edit: And I was true to my word about not playing the leaked game haha. I did such a good job, I kind of forgot about it for a while.

Real Diable

Sep 18, 2020
Just finishing the 0.4, Start playing couple days ago, this is just one of my favorite VN. Anyone know when approx the 0.5 release ?

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Just finishing the 0.4, Start playing couple days ago, this is just one of my favorite VN. Anyone know when approx the 0.5 release ?
I don't know if there is a date set but from what the others have been I think it's every 3 months roughly someone can correct me if I am wrong but it's pretty quick compared to a lot of other games out there.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I don't know if there is a date set but from what the others have been I think it's every 3 months roughly someone can correct me if I am wrong but it's pretty quick compared to a lot of other games out there.
It's usually 4, which is one of the fastest pace around. And it's even one of the best quality games around and each release have a ton of content. Just to say :)

Reactions: McGreed

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Its a Genshin community meme, Dendro is the "green" element , plants, weed...you know
View attachment 2006880
Yeah I don't do weed, sarreh...

...I do take 6 cups of black coffee a day tho, so...

If Caribdis keeps his schedule, expect it around December in this site (with a public release in January for non-patreons or anyone who doesn't want to play the leak).

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes