Tyrinis

Dec 6, 2020
Love this game. Both this and their other game have really been great. What are some other games with a really engaging well-written story like this I can look for?

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
I binge-played all the story and now I'm sad there is no more. This is hands down the best game on the platform. I would play this over pretty much everything. I can't even really nitpick it well. More please?

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Love this game. Both this and their other game have really been great. What are some other games with a really engaging well-written story like this I can look for?
City Of Broken Dreamers is good as well and Desert Stalker , this game is hella funny tho lmao its great lovin it so far

Reactions: Crazed roadrunner

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.4
Just to know someone by chance received an error in certain scenes like that time when Nancy and Mc are at the gym and are going to compliment the "Sudden Brothers Raul", in my translation here there were certain errors in several scenes, but I managed to correct them all.. .. I don't know if there were errors in the normal reading without translation I say only in English...
If there was, let me know because I know how to fix it and make it perfect.(y)

Reactions: renato186a

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
If you're looking for another good one, I just got done with Pale Carnations and I'd recommend that one. I'm more of a vanilla fan and this one had strong BDSM elements, but it grew on me. One of my favs now. It has likeable, well-developed characters and really good writing. Also Hana might be the best girl of all best girls. You'll see what I mean. She pushes all the right buttons.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes